Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish me luck, I'm starting my 2 week fast today to begin my weight loss journey.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I'm 40 pounds overweight and its suicide fuel, so to get my weight loss journey started I'm doing a 2 week fast to burn as much body fat as possible to Auschwitzmaxx. Only drinking water and 0 calorie Gatorade to keep my electrolytes up.

After that I'm switching to a mostly ketogenic diet and sticking to it. Restricting my calories to 1200 a day and making sure to walk and exercise. I'm serious about getting back into shape. I already had my "last meal" on April 30th yesterday. Ate a delicious massive burrito and plate of nachos to myself at a Mexican restaurant. This month is a new beginning for me. I'm determined to be back at a healthy weight by New Years. That is my goal, if I cant even accomplish that then I will rope.

Wish me luck guys.

Best of luck. Keep us updated

If i had a chance to be chad or whatever i will never do that , my resentment is too extrem.

Fasts me
Good luck

Get at it man!

only 1200cals a day seems a bit extreme but good luck tbh

high fat low carb is high T
seems near maintenance for a shortish man tbh

Good luck! I hope you make it.
it should be lower tbh. I lost the most weight the fastest when I was aiming for under 1000 a day.

If you're that fat you're looking at year to unfuck yourself, 2 weeks is nothing and going at it too hard is just going to make you go full fatass mode when your fast ends.

Best of all luck in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back