Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I was good looking.

Ryuga

Ryuga

Dragon Emperor
this is something that I have had in my mind for a long ass time, but I wish I was good looking. Not really so much so for status or girls or anything but the general support that comes with it. Everyone is supportive of you and wants you to win. However, if you’re considered ugly, people don’t want you to be successful, or at least more successful than them, since they feel that you do not deserve it due to being genetically unworthy. They will get especially angry if a successful ugly male decides not to wage slave or be beta bucks. The see us as slaves, seriously. Any success you have at school and college and life in general will be downplayed and ridiculed. You were most likely always made fun of for trying hard at school, meanwhile Chad is called conscientious and an intelligent hard worker for showing up to class for once. Another example of the disillusionment I have with society and its double standards.

You were most likely always made fun of for trying hard at school, meanwhile Chad is called conscientious and an intelligent hard worker for showing up to class for once. Another example of the disillusionment I have with society and its double standards.
Me too. I have very big hatred to the universe i live in rn. Fucking hell cesspool i live rn. Can't cope with shit people bluepilled around me all the time.

:feelzez: Yeah. I noticed other NEETs that were considered good-looking males are “finding themselves“ or “taking a break”. Meanwhile I do it and people tell me I’m lazy and need to move on with my life. You can’t lose as an attractive male. If I were good looking I’d even be content with my inceldom.
Yep, at 22-23 you are expected to be super NT, good looking, have a car, good career, some form of living accommodation plus all the other bullshit. It is completely ridiculous.