Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish I was asexualcel

Benis

Benis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
Anybody else just wish they were asexual? At this point I hate going outside because whenever I end up staring at girls, I remember that I'm never going to get any girl. I really don't want to be a shutin-cel tho. I just don't want to have this fucking biological imperative/desire constantly on my mind when I'm outside. Wish I could get some of those pills that take away all of your sexual desire, the ones they give to the child rapists. Maybe then I could live in peace.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Being an heterosexual subhuman sucks.
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
Finasteride killed my libido, I recommend it.
 
Benis

Benis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
VileGeneticTrash said:
Finasteride killed my libido, I recommend it.

Really? What is that? How can I get it?
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
Benis said:
Really? What is that? How can I get it?

It blocks DHT to stop you going bald. Buy online at buy-pharmo.co. You don't need a prescription. Most men see a reduction in libido, some get worst (or better, in our case) side effects than others. Takes 3-6 months to kill your dick.
 
Benis

Benis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
VileGeneticTrash said:
It blocks DHT to stop you going bald. Buy online at buy-pharmo.co. You don't need a prescription. Most men see a reduction in libido, some get worst (or better, in our case) side effects than others. Takes 3-6 months to kill your dick.

I researched it and I found that gynocomastia is one of the possible side effects. I already have mild gyno+ being overweight, I think I'm good. I guess I'll just keep living in this purgatory.
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
Benis said:
I researched it and I found that gynocomastia is one of the possible side effects. I already have mild gyno+ being overweight, I think I'm good. I guess I'll just keep living in this purgatory.

lmao, just admit you don't actually want to lose your libido
 
Benis

Benis

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
VileGeneticTrash said:
lmao, just admit you don't actually want to lose your libido

Nigger Im already self conscious about my man tits, I don't want them to get worse. I already said I don't want to have to shutincel
 

Similar threads

smooshi
Replies
9
Views
205
CopingForBrutality
CopingForBrutality
HighTGymcel
Replies
12
Views
154
InMinecraft
InMinecraft
YBP Yxngcel
Replies
16
Views
569
YBP Yxngcel
YBP Yxngcel
I
Replies
15
Views
680
depressedblackcel
D
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top