Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wish I owned guns

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
For hunting of course. Wish I had an ar15, ar pistol, glock 20 etc

If I lived among afro american niggers I wouldnt walk around without a weapon tbh, I can see why cops kill lots of them. Worthless people

If I lived among afro american niggers I wouldnt walk around without a weapon tbh, I can see why cops kill lots of them. Worthless people
I like the way you think. I hate nig lovers even more

niggers shoot people for no reason just so that they can feel how it feels like to kill. They genuinely think that there won't be any repercussions once they murder a random person on the street.

An AR-15 for hunting?

An AR-15 for hunting?
As someone who lives in the United States, I can confirm that some people do hunt with AR-15s. Oftentimes, I've noticed it's a lot of amateur hunters and/or foids who use it. I think it's mainly used for medium-sized game also, such as pigs not anything such as an adult-sized bear.

I have a AK, 357 MAG, and a .22 rifle. Been thinking about getting me a Bushmaster AR.

if they force 3rd world savages into our communities at least give us the right to own guns

As someone who lives in the United States, I can confirm that some people do hunt with AR-15s. Oftentimes, I've noticed it's a lot of amateur hunters and/or foids who use it. I think it's mainly used for medium-sized game also, such as pigs not anything such as an adult-sized bear.
people hunt with aks too usually the drunk new hunters bring them cause they can hit shit and will loose the deer before they can pull the bolt. Something like an acog 6 scope