Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish I lived in a rural area (can never be by myself)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I want to go for a walk, but I want to go be alone somewhere. I can't be alone anywhere here. In the house is always at least one of my parents and if I go for a walk in the park I have to deal with passing by a hundred people including zoomer couples which is suifuel. Also in urban area every time you go out there is a chance you get harrassed or stabbed, it's not peaceful. I just want to go deep into the woods and sit on a log by myself but the shitty modern urban world has removed even that pleasure for me.

So instead I rot in the four walls of my bedroom. Maybe I will play minecraft on peaceful mode so at least I can simulate being alone in nature .

37908BD3 BFA5 4159 A3BF D7B86C4E0261
C4DCC0FE 5434 465D B62F B327FA1470A4

the downside is, there are no night gas station and need long drive for supermarkt here in rural areas

I want to go for a walk, but I want to go be alone somewhere. I can't be alone anywhere here. In the house is always at least one of my parents and if I go for a walk in the park I have to deal with passing by a hundred people including zoomer couples which is suifuel. Also in urban area every time you go out there is a chance you get harrassed or stabbed, it's not peaceful. I just want to go deep into the woods and sit on a log by myself but the shitty modern urban world has removed even that pleasure for me.

So instead I rot in the four walls of my bedroom. Maybe I will play minecraft on peaceful mode so at least I can simulate being alone in nature .
cycle a couple of kilos out of town there is always a woods or somewhere you can get peace it may take 3 miles but is quick on a bike on 15 mins or so well worth it when have free time

It can be nice to a certain extent, but living in a rural area after a while can be incredibly isolating, especially with no gf and no friends, and depending how far out in the country you are, most likely you won't be able to get packages delivered to your door if you're really in the middle of nowhere

I don't get the love of the woods its claustrophobic as fuck. the trees block out the sun I find forest's suffocating. I like flat open grasslands. but yeah fuck cities.