Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish I had been a normalfag

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
As much as I despise normalfags for being such mindless conformist cucks, they live an objectively superior life to us. The future will be shit not just for us but for them too, everything about soyciety is rapidly declining and we're heading for an absolute dystopia. But unlike us, they at least had a period of life that they could enjoy to the fullest. At minimum they got to enjoy the bliss and freedom of adolescence and probably their 20s too.

For most of them their life starts to suck in their 30s aka their "mid-life crisis". But for most incels, life goes to shit shortly after puberty, which is right when all the exciting stuff in life is supposed to begin. And even when life starts to get shitty for normies, it's not near the level of blackpill malaise that incels reach by their 20s. They can still have fun well into middle-age, visit old friends, go on vacations, many have a partner even kids, and above all else they're able to live in the moment and enjoy the small pleasures of life.

While for us there's nothing left but to rot, and wait for the release of death.

We're only so enlightened because we've gone through enough to know the truth. Ignorance is bliss.

They are mere ants going about to serve soyciety. Us Incels are castaways and outcasts made by soyciety it self, and have managed to learn the truth about it all. We may suffer, but at least we know the truth of the majority of human nature.

I agree

and also most of the normies are just like us whether they like it or not they just want to believe the bluepilled lie as much as they can until they realize the truth too late
The truth can be denied but never changed