Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wish I had a ksg

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
so I could blast my fucking head off. I bet nicole (my dumb cunt counselor from uni) would make some exaggerated expression if I said this to her like "ok, wow that's intense teehee" no fucking shit whore that's the point. stupid bitch never understood a thing i told her

Are they retarded? They gave you a bluepilled female counselor?

she was a dumb cunt and I hope her ovaries catch fire
At most places, you can request a male counselor. That what I did when I was at school. The guy was useless but we could level a bit considering he wasn't some roastie.

At most places, you can request a male counselor. That what I did when I was at school. The guy was useless but we could level a bit considering he wasn't some roastie.
they're all shit

They freak out and look nervous when you say anything unorthodox.
jfl when nicole tried to analyze me at points. once she asked me a question and I had a pillow and I hugged it or something and she perked up like and commented something about me doing it to feel more secure because I felt defensive. goddamn she was a dumb cunt. I called her a few times when I was almost getting kicked out for her to help me. because surely the person at the university who interacted with me most should have some say in it but dumb whore was cold as hell and just replied like a textbook and didn't help me at all. fucking ER fuel

pretty sure she was just meeting me in case i said anything that indicated I would go ER

jfl when nicole tried to analyze me at points. once she asked me a question and I had a pillow and I hugged it or something and she perked up like and commented something about me doing it to feel more secure because I felt defensive. goddamn she was a dumb cunt. I called her a few times when I was almost getting kicked out for her to help me. because surely the person at the university who interacted with me most should have some say in it but dumb whore was cold as hell and just replied like a textbook and didn't help me at all. fucking ER fuel
That just sounds like a person who's trying to be a psychologist by watching to many movies.

Shotties are a bit much.

s t r I k e w i t h m o r e b l o w t h a n k u r t c o b a i n s b r a i n s

so I could blast my fucking head off. I bet nicole (my dumb cunt counselor from uni) would make some exaggerated expression if I said this to her like "ok, wow that's intense teehee" no fucking shit whore that's the point. stupid bitch never understood a thing i told her
that's why you should blast her first. Go ER buddy boyo, the rope is for bitches
That just sounds like a person who's trying to be a psychologist by watching to many movies.
no, they really are this retarded