Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish I could redo my school years

Baldingegghead

Baldingegghead

Recruit
My life is crap and it all stems from my teenage years. That was when i started mouth breathing and rubbing my eyes like crazy cause of allergies fucking them up and fucking my growth. I was such a weird autist at school. I made no friends and got shit grades cause i never studied (anything associated with school gave me anxiety). I used to pretend to be ill all the time to not go in. Now im almost 30, a balding eggheaded subhuman with craploads of white hair from all the stress

CHALA HEAD CHALAN :feelsmusic:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I don't think re-doing school years would help me, just seems like you'd be revisiting or reliving your nightmares instead.

The only thing that could be salvaged is getting better grades and then eventually trying to finish university earlier.