Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wish COVID killed young people instead

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If COVID killed people in their 20s and 30s it would punish normalshits and give incels a chance to rope via getting infected.

Same, but this virus is too cucked
It even affects more men that it does women

It even affects more men that it does women
To me it's proof that this virus was man-made tbh, to revert the effects of one-child policy in China.

Wish it just killed everyone tbh

Wish it killed more of both

i wish covid-19 was a superbug HIV/AIDS that killed sexhavers

If COVID killed people in their 20s and 30s it would punish normalshits and give incels a chance to rope via getting infected.

nope. I hate being sick.

I wish the virus made women want to fuck me tbh

İts actually easy to get coronachanned,just go enter a public bus and touch everywhere then lick your fingers.
After you go home cut yourself with rusty nails to get tetanuz and then stand in your room wet and naked while all the windows are open.
Guarantee death

I wish it killed normies in a great number

İts actually easy to get coronachanned,just go enter a public bus and touch everywhere then lick your fingers.
After you go home cut yourself with rusty nails to get tetanuz and then stand in your room wet and naked while all the windows are open.
Guarantee death
I got my tetanus shot so I am impermeable.

i wish covid-19 was a superbug HIV/AIDS that killed sexhavers
If a 3 decade lasting pandemic of a deadly virus that kills primarily sexhavers couldn't stop degeneracy then I don't know what can.

I wish for nothing more than to have a virus that kills off sexhavers and kills them off quickly unlike HIV/AIDS.

Too bad this virus isnt even that bad