Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish a woman would tell me "I got my tubes tied."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
New Year's Eve, I wish I could go to a party, meet a woman, and have her tell me her tubes were tied.

There's something about getting your tubes tied. It says "I love sex, but I don't like taking precautions. I just wanna have sex and not have to worry about being careful. I don't wanna hold the man responsible, probably because I can't because there's going to be sex with lots of men. As opposed to just one man who I trust and cares about me to be responsible."

To be told "I got my tubes tied" is about as forward as flirting gets. "Did you know we could have sex, and there would be no problems if you didn't want to wear a condom?" I used to think the right job would put me in touch with high society sluts, that I would be celebrating New Year's in the Rainbow Room with half-naked women, eager to go back to my hotel room. I never found those women, I don't know where they are. And even if I did have money, it's too late now.