Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wireless or Cable ?

IjustNeedaFwend

IjustNeedaFwend

JustAnotherCoiner
40% Off topic in ID. Should know by now from past warnings what to post and not post there.
Just going to go ahead and assume most of us here were raised behind the keyboard , anywayyy
What do you guy prefer ?

Wireless or , the borg collective running thru your peripheral .

Personally , I prefer well balanced symbio:feelssus:
rWealN3rdcels ?

I see y I get 0..1010101 Pussy .. :feelssus:

Inceldom Discussions.

Just going to go ahead and assume most of us here were raised behind the keyboard , anywayyy
What do you guy prefer ?

Wireless or , the borg collective running thru your peripheral .

Personally , I prefer well balanced symbio:feelssus:
rWealN3rdcels ?

I see y I get 0..1010101 Pussy .. :feelssus:
Wired. They're not that bad, I just tend to avoid products that are wireless nowadays.

My keyboard and mouse is a shitty £20 combo thing from Amazon and it's wired, don't have to worry about batteries.

Looking for a new wireless mouse tho that's super lightweight to take with me to travel with tho, any suggestions wirelesscels?

wired I dont want to pay for batteries

wired all the way bluetooth shit is for soy cuck fags

my only wireless thing is my mouse and it's really great, I may get a wireless keyboard if I ever feel like buying a new one, but I've had this one (Logitech K120) for years now and it's just fine
I get my internet thru a cable, I couldn't be bothered with worrying about wifi connection

my only wireless thing is my mouse and it's really great, I may get a wireless keyboard if I ever feel like buying a new one, but I've had this one (Logitech K120) for years now and it's just fine
I get my internet thru a cable, I couldn't be bothered with worrying about wifi connection
A wireless mouse is a must. It's so much more convenient without the wire getting in the way. A keyboard, on the other hand, just sits on your desk and barely moves around. I'd always go for a wired one for low latency.

I usually use wired k&M, though there's no reason behind it beyond that just happened to be what I bought.

Wired. They're not that bad, I just tend to avoid products that are wireless nowadays.
Because you value your torsion flow ?
do tell your reason .

Inceldom Discussions.
Bruh pHishing :feelsLSD:
Did you even go as far as to hand coordinate the CAT-5 yourself ?

:feelssus:
I did ..

Last edited:
keyboard wired
mouse wireless

the wireless signals are a jewish mind control ploy

Wireless if based on preference, cable if based on performance

wires mate. i cant bother to replace battery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3