Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel winter kicking in

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
when im outside to wagelsave no one is there only lovely cats grey nature landscpae whit grey soviet building no cars no foids no normies only wind and yellow dying leafs i feel im almost in woods or moutains :heart:

Winter is the best time

Whores and chads wear clothes at last

They do less normie things because they're always in a hurry to get indoors

It gets darker earlier

I love nature but I hate society.

Winter is the best season. Based and snowpilled

I want to die in the snow

Winter is the best time

It gets darker earlier
It's also eggnog season. :feelsohh:

But don't underestimate whores. They'll still walk around in literal freezing snow in a crop top and skirt to impress Chad. I live by a uni, I'm not making this up if you haven't seen it yourself.

But don't underestimate whores. They'll still walk around in literal freezing snow in a crop top and skirt to impress Chad. I live by a uni, I'm not making this up if you haven't seen it yourself.
I saw a foid dressing all slutty in RAINY weather a few days ago.

Doesn't make much difference to me, an incel suffers in every season

OP what’s your job? Sounds like a good one.

JFL at this.

The true whores can wear miniskirts no matter the season (especially for parties).

Worst part is they leggings/tight clothes so Chad knows what is on offer.

It's become so fucking cold over the last few days.

Winter is upon us. Long LDAR sessions are the order of the day.

Winter is not fun at all when you have no one to cuddle up and be warm with

no cars no foids

This combination destroys my penis completely.

I want to die in the snow

6743.jpg

It's become so fucking cold over the last few days.

Winter is upon us. Long LDAR sessions are the order of the day.

It is because of me. I consumed more vitamin D3.

Autumn is good before the leaves fall and it gets cold. Right now whenever I go outside it's like 45-50 which isn't enough for anything heavy but not warm. The leaves are starting to fall and everywhere looks disgusting as a result. Holiday season always gets me nostalgic though so I enjoy that. Commuting during the winter is absolutely trash though especially since I don't have a car.

if fall is incel season, winter is truecel season

Love it too I have been out a couple hours today enjoying the amazing cold weather even just half an hour ago I came back from a night walk experiencing the first night frost so refreshing.

During the sunny Autumn days like today it´s so beautiful out with the autumn colors and beautiful sun it´s so nostalgic.

i’m black/mixed but lived in the cold part of my state for most of most of my life so summer is trash for me

JFL at this.

The true whores can wear miniskirts no matter the season (especially for parties).

Worst part is they leggings/tight clothes so Chad knows what is on offer.
Winter is the best time

It gets darker earlier

I get rly hard when women wear stylish robes and have their hair out and it's snowing. :feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I like summer but it is nice to have fewer Chads and Stacies out flaunting their happiness in minimal clothing. Although if I wanted I could drive about 2 hours to a nice ski lodge, I bet there would be tons of suicidefuel there.

Brutal, summer is about to start here

Or uggs and yoga pants
I feel like winter is my mental state as weather and reality.

For me it’s suifuel because I’m staying in my place alone freezing while Chad stays in and cuddles with all the women he wants for body warmth.

It's the winter of my discontent.

Just like summer was...

Windy winter is better

I'm glad my country has long winters