Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Winter is coming to an end.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
The days are getting longer so the sweet embrace of night will be no more shortly.

It will get hotter and less comfortable inside and out.

Normoids will be outside in the sun laughing, smiling and enjoying themselves.

Foids will be wearing their most whorish clothing to attract Chad and to mock and torture incels.

:feelsrope:

i wish i could destroy the whole world

i never liked winter that much honestly. i like the heat

i never liked winter that much honestly. i like the heat
Same. I moved to the Midwest from California and now I’m trying to move back.

Same. I moved to the Midwest from California and now I’m trying to move back.
id like the midwest more than cali i think tbh. not a fan of the tropical environment and the large amount of ethniks + more epic firearms legislation

Try being in the Southern Hemisphere, I just spent 3 months of normies asking me “how are you wearing that bro!?”

Try being in the Southern Hemisphere, I just spent 3 months of normies asking me “how are you wearing that bro!?”
"How are you wearing that" is not a question that makes sense.

"How are you wearing that" is not a question that makes sense.
It’s australian slang for “its very hot, I’m confused by how you’re wearing warm clothing”

I can't stand the summer, the temperature, the people. I can't cope for much longer.:feelscry:

i wish i could destroy the whole world
Stnorwood

FUCK I'm going to have to deal with normies in tank tops with their barely clothes whore with them.

Chads will be out in full force showing off their frame in the glistening sun while foids will be wearing their cute sandals and shorts showing their meat to chad. Its almost breeding season.

I don't know if I can survive another summer

I will sit naked on my stoop getting some vitamin D! Ngl tbh ded srs!

(Behind my privacy/ emergency food plants)

Chads will be out in full force showing off their frame in the glistening sun while foids will be wearing their cute sandals and shorts showing their meat to chad. Its almost breeding season.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

NEVER explained BETTER,youre a blessing man

I hate cold weather though, so I appreciate that the winter is coming to an end.

Foids will be wearing their most whorish clothing to attract Chad and to mock and torture incels.
We have to fight back and reveal our pectoral muscles for them.