Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Winners of the International Mathematics Competition

I am good at math too, even though I am not even near these guys – but I guess it is an autistic (incel) trait to prefer things based on pure logic.

weird how there aren't any Jews there, despite their supposed superior intellect
Jews are not as high IQ as they claim to be.

Fake jew IQ

white guy is about to divide some asian puss

I have mad respect for these people. I'd say I'm pretty good at math -- took AP Calculus BC when I was 13 -- but my scores on the AMC 12 and AIME fell way short of qualifying for the USAMO.

Nah. He had to ace a 9-hour exam just to qualify for a spot on the International Mathematical Olympiad team...pretty sure he knows his shit.

Yeah I was good at math too. AMC was a totally different beast though, I didn't even come close to smelling the AIME.

I’m not surprised tbh. Though I expected to see a curry in there

It doesn't matter how smart you are if War comes.

Correct. :feelsthink:

High IQ.. humanity honestly deserves death at this point.

Criminals on average come from single mother households.. so in essence it is the mothers fault for fucking low IQ criminals in the first place. The cycle does nothing but continue.. look at Jeremy Meeks, Ted Bundy.. Whoids don't deserve rights.. when they get them they ruin everything.
It doesn't matter how smart you are if War comes.

Correct. :feelsthink:

High IQ.. humanity honestly deserves death at this point.

Criminals on average come from single mother households.. so in essence it is the mothers fault for fucking low IQ criminals in the first place. The cycle does nothing but continue.. look at Jeremy Meeks, Ted Bundy.. Whoids don't deserve rights.. when they get them they ruin everything.
Unsurprising.

Oh hey, where are all the “sapiosexual” women chasing after them?
Where are they?
What’s that, you say?
They’re all off with low IQ chad thugs?
Why, this isn’t right...

In what fucking world would these excellent and smart men who would most likely improve our future be less attractive than a high school drop out that is 6feet tall, hunter eyes and a jaw that can cut paper. Oh wait it's our world jfl.

Why no women hmmm?