Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you travel to live in Russia if you get a chance with a Slavic foid ?

Sylvester

Sylvester

Recruit
★★★
How is it life in Russia ?

Is it hard for a foreigner to get a job there ?

Russia should be the best place for seamaxing because you can get Slavic foids just by texting online the reason is Russia is too big so you can get something from fishing.

[UWSL]I would fuck all the Russian cunts and then gas them[/UWSL]

yes:feelsokman: HAS tobe 10/10 big tittyed:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

These are my favorite threads. Have some more inspiration for threads with questions in the title, I love them.
"Will you travel to live in the Shadow Realm if you get a chance with a dead Stacy?"
"Will you turn into an AGI if you get a chance with an AI gf?"
"Does your horoscope say you'll get a gf?"
"Is it okay to post :redpill: shit on an incel forum without ever having read a :blackpill: statement?"

These are my favorite threads. Have some more inspiration for threads with questions in the title, I love them.
"Will you travel to live in the Shadow Realm if you get a chance with a dead Stacy?"
"Is it okay to post :redpill: shit on an incel forum without ever having read a :blackpill: statement?"
:feelskek::feelskek: Lol, GrAYcel destroyed.

Shut up you fucking turbo autist

How is it life in Russia ?

Is it hard for a foreigner to get a job there ?

Russia should be the best place for seamaxing because you can get Slavic foids just by texting online the reason is Russia is too big so you can get something from fishing.
I wouldnt recommend doing something like that just for a foid because when she leave where does that leave you? Make your own plan and stay in your path. Deifnitely get out of 1st world. But dont plan it around a foid because then you have nothing when she gone. Also foid prefer guy with his own life, not just her limp dog following her

I wouldnt recommend doing something like that just for a foid because when she leave where does that leave you? Make your own plan and stay in your path. Deifnitely get out of 1st world. But dont plan it around a foid because then you have nothing when she gone. Also foid prefer guy with his own life, not just her limp dog following her
The Slavic pussy worth the adventure also coming for a third world shithole to Russia not 1st world but i wonder how can you survive as a foreigner in Russia in the case a problem happened like she leaving you. You can balance your life together once you get job, she just helps you with the visa process and standing on your feet in your first days there. seamxing in Russia is underrated.

The Slavic pussy worth the adventure also coming for a third world shithole to Russia not 1st world but i wonder how can you survive as a foreigner in Russia in the case a problem happened like she leaving you. You can balance your life together once you get job, she just helps you with the visa process and standing on your feet in your first days there. seamxing in Russia is underrated.
Uhm sorry but i dont think you have experience for this. Just how to talk about it shows youre gunna get fucked over.

Even outside of foids, Russia seems like a great country with beautiful landscapes, a language that, at least to me, is pleasing to the ears, and good food. I’d certainly go if I got a chance

Even outside of foids, Russia seems like a great country with beautiful landscapes, a language that, at least to me, is pleasing to the ears, and good food. I’d certainly go if I got a chance

True this.

I live next to Russia and not even I would.