Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you play gta 6

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
Since gta 6 gonna have a female protaganist. Whag you gonna do?

play with the foid character, get yourself killed on purpose

I want to, but I don't have the energy for vidya anymore

Obviously, it's annoying how they aren't releasing it for PC straight away though

Obviously, it's annoying how they aren't releasing it for PC straight away though
IT has foid as protoganist also you can always save up and buy series s if you despo to play it at launch

no, i think open world games are all the same shit and boring

Yes, in 10 years when it gets released and cracked.

I will die before it is released probably.

Hell no, imagine giving money to those freaks, GTA IV was the last video-game I had, no more slop

I ''played'' gta 5 but never did a single mission, just drove around and killed people

no, i think open world games are all the same shit and boring
Yep, what's the point of having a beautifully designed world, if you can't even interact with like 20% of it, no difference to placards

Probably not since it is going to be a next gen consoles exclusive and i don't have a gaystation 5 or the xtrogenbox series x. Also it has a foid protagonist who i am sure will be an insuferable bitch like Sadie was. Plus its filled with niggers but i guess you get to kill them but i think i saw leaks claiming rockstar might punish you for killing to many niggers

Since gta 6 gonna have a female protaganist. Whag you gonna do?
Did you like RE4r?
The mc is literally a scanned chad

I don't think my computer can handle it. But GTA actually sucks. The only interesting aspect of these games is the killing spree. I've never played through. I always unlocked all areas with trainers and deactivated the cops so that I could kill niggers unhindered. The fact that you could kill kikes in GTA IV was a revelation for me. I found GTA 5 boring because you couldn't really beat up NPCs like you could in GTA IV. I also found the story boring.

I have soft spot for re4 my childhood nightmare
I just discovered that all the remake characters are face scanned, I would have never purchased the games if I knew about it earlier

I dont want to play as the cunt but I will coz i must explore the GTA map

I just discovered that all the remake characters are face scanned, I would have never purchased the games if I knew about it earlier
Og was also face scanned. Whats the problem with face scans

I play eve online and project zomboid

Og was also face scanned. Whats the problem with face scans
Can't self-insert as chad.
If that does not bother you then playing as a female mc in gta6 sould not be a problem for you either

Can't self-insert as chad.
If that does not bother you then playing as a female mc in gta6 sould not be a problem for you either
no video game has ugly mc only ugly foids. You know some with ugly mc

I don't think my computer can handle it. But GTA actually sucks. The only interesting aspect of these games is the killing spree. I've never played through. I always unlocked all areas with trainers and deactivated the cops so that I could kill niggers unhindered. The fact that you could kill kikes in GTA IV was a revelation for me. I found GTA 5 boring because you couldn't really beat up NPCs like you could in GTA IV. I also found the story boring.
You can kill jews (in gta 5) as well

likely not, will be another woke Globohomo meme

No will not support Woke ideology

No only online but I'll only buy the game when it's cheap