Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you marry if you get a virgin woman ?

• Yes,

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★

I will not . I never ever wanted to get married . I was never interested in virgin woman. Virgin woman are interested only in a man's money.

I am not interested in any lifelong relationship with any woman , no matter who she is . That shit is non-sense.
Why would I put with a old and ugly woman ?
I don't have any problem living alone as because of internet , I will never be feeling lonely. Also I am somewhat religious , so that cope never makes me feel depressed. I can join some local meet-up group or join some religious organisation in old age then put up with a old ulgy woman who don't give a fuck about me..

I just want to experience relaitonship with few women.

I will not . I never ever wanted to get married . I was never interested in virgin woman. Virgin woman are interested only in a man's money.

I am not interested in any lifelong relationship with any woman , no matter who she is . That shit is non-sense.
Why would I put with a old and ugly woman ?
I don't have any problem living alone as because of internet , I will never be feeling lonely. Also I am somewhat religious , so that cope never makes me feel depressed. I can join some local meet-up group or join some religious organisation in old age then put up with a old ulgy woman who don't give a fuck about me..

I just want to experience relaitonship with few women.
I would marry if I found a woman who wanted to even if she weren't a virgin.

I would marry if I found a woman who wanted to even if she weren't a virgin.
That is cucked . If she has slept with other men for free , why would pay for it ? Technically only virgin women should be allowed to marry . But personally I am not attracted to virgin women as they are interested only in man's money.

Marriage should only even be legal if the foid is a virgin.

Non-virgin whore foids should never be allowed to get married, they should be hauled off and forced to work in brothels where whores belong.

Marriage should only even be legal if the foid is a virgin.

Non-virgin whore foids should never be allowed to get married, they should be hauled off and forced to work in brothels where whores belong.
No ,Non-virgin women are good . They just shouldn't be allowed to marry because of moral reasons.

Yes because sometimes women are on birth control pills she thinks the pussy is self cleaning and sometimes when chad cums that sperm will still be in there somewhere when its your turn if you ever ascend, Imagine fucking that when you as a betabuxx can finally get some.

@Retardfuel posted about this

:feels::soy: MEGA CUCK ALERT :soy::feels:
Virgin women are interested only in a man's money . Why would anyone marry such a woman and live a loveless , sexless life.

Non-virgin are normal-sexual women , just not fit for marriage.

I'm not marrying any foid with today's laws, He will understand

You make it sound like I have the option of a none virgin woman to marry. But yes, a young virgin woman would be ideal but totally impossible!

If the love was real....

Only if she has same level of income as me.

Fuck it, man. If she is a virgin, I’ll do it; I’d take my chances with her and see if I can get some kids too. And I know that Even though the marriage laws suck ass, finding a virgin in today’s society is one of the hardest things ever, and it’s even harder if you are a turbo incel, so I may as well give it a try.

Loyalty is all that matters.