Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you incels and MGTOW stop with this unfounded belief that women are childr-..

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
uvOlrt3U3Al2XY2vAE2odeqmYVWEDGwwqeJoIshO2lE.jpg

Do you guys ever feel that you know TOO much about the blackpill? That, even if you got a gf tomorrow, you know too much about women's behaviour, biological imperative, attraction switches, mentality, smarts, etc, to ever just "get on" with the relationship and enjoy it for what it is?

I just hate everyone and want to die at this point.

There really should be a movie about this. Something blackpilled comparing scenarios of a guy who had it shitty and shares his story with some stats thrown in a bit like the documentary The Redpill. Then it switches to a foid who doesn't have a job and highlights how easy she has it, the true nature of them.

yes i know she would cheat because other men out there would satisfy her more.

Last edited:
If I ascend I'm gonna go MGTOWlite tbh

Where was that photo taken? Is that something to do with the yellow vest protests?
I don’t want to die, I want everyone else to die as a I watch and laugh.

All of the things women are good at are below the neck.
They are retards and giving them the ability to decide anything will lead to abominably poor choices.

They are retards and giving them the ability to decide anything will lead to abominably poor choices.
Letting women select their partners was a huge disaster for civilization.

Female nature isn't neccessarily the problem. It's the fact that society rewards women for their poor choices and irrational behavior. That includes fucking men over and destroying families. If we had a society where infidelity was punishable by death or imprisonment, I think we would be taking steps in the right direction. That being said, I don't see this happening in any modern western country because of the female vote.

Deep down I can never un-learn the blackpill but my brain would be so fucked up on love chemicals from getting a gf, I dont know that I would care about it during the relationship.

Deep down I can never un-learn the blackpill but my brain would be so fucked up on love chemicals from getting a gf, I dont know that I would care about it during the relationship.

I think it would be cool to experience having a gf just to know what the experience is like and be able to move on from this part of my life.

I think it would be cool to experience having a gf just to know what the experience is like and be able to move on from this part of my life.
Sorry buddy, that's not an option.

The fallible and vile nature of the female has always led me to surreptitiously question whether I should pursue relationships or not.

If I ascend I'm gonna go MGTOWlite tbh
MGTOW is the only sensible way to live if you are not in the position of incels. These thots are not worth pursuing.

I would be constantly observing and studying her tbh

I would be too focused on the relationship to think of anything bad happening.

Women are probably only good to be around if you're good-looking, since they will worship your bone structure.

Anything less and your life becomes misery unless you are soymaxxed.

Whores dont have religion or racial dignitiy

Yes. When you truly digest the blackpill you can't shit it out anymore.

Society says "men worship women"
In fact women are dumb and need to worship men.

This reminds me of something that happened when I worked in a bank: there were several protests happening at the time and the shock troops were involved. One day the protesters had to run past the office to avoid the cloud of tear gas, my cubicle was near the windows so I could se everything, then I looked to the right and saw my coworkers observing too, all of them either had a smirk or were straight up laughing.

Humans are rotten.

I wouldn't fight for a Cucked country so I stay in the Gym tbh.

That's why stormcels are idiots. Same with arabcels.

Yeah, both them and soyboys are cut from the same cloth, they just whiteknight foids under different disguises/circumstances. I just cringe whenever I come across them spewing that redpill PUA bullshit or muh 1950's family with a "loyal","trad" gf.

This reminds me of something that happened when I worked in a bank: there were several protests happening at the time and the shock troops were involved. One day the protesters had to run past the office to avoid the cloud of tear gas, my cubicle was near the windows so I could se everything, then I looked to the right and saw my coworkers observing too, all of them either had a smirk or were straight up laughing.

Humans are rotten.

Most people are worthless insects

Last edited:
uvOlrt3U3Al2XY2vAE2odeqmYVWEDGwwqeJoIshO2lE.jpg

Do you guys ever feel that you know TOO much about the blackpill? That, even if you got a gf tomorrow, you know too much about women's behaviour, biological imperative, attraction switches, mentality, smarts, etc, to ever just "get on" with the relationship and enjoy it for what it is?
foids don't give a fuck, they will literaly record a man dying and not do anything about it

Women absolutely need to be kept under male authority 100% of the time.

life = suffering

That, even if you got a gf tomorrow, you know too much about women's behaviour, biological imperative, attraction switches, mentality, smarts, etc, to ever just "get on" with the relationship and enjoy it for what it is?
i'd kill her, take piss on her lifeless body and then kill myself

This. They behave like children and need to be watched constantly.
I'm also in favor of not letting them drive. It's just to dangerous.

foids don't give a fuck, they will literaly record a man dying and not do anything about it

Yes.
Women absolutely need to be kept under male authority 100% of the time.

You're being ridiculous now. Not 100% of the time. They should be allowed to go to the toilet unsupervised. BTW, I am thinking of adopting some daughters. This is my shortlist for now:

CxOIxFU.jpg

These ones are young enough for me to teach them how to be good daughters.

DX56Uof.jpg

The left will produce tall slayer grandchildren for me.

Z94PNpt.jpg

This one's frame is genocidefuel.

Last edited: