Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you get The Sims 4 in October 18th when it becomes free?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Just like Valve did with TF2 ages ago, EA is making The Sims 4 free to play and will only charge for the expansions and DLC. The game is already a bit old (released in 2014) and is usually on sale for 10€ but now it will become free forever which is always good. Tbh if I have to download Origin I won't do that but if I can get it for free on Steam and add it to my library yeah I'll do that and maybe one day I play it. Before I played the pirated version with all the expansions but it was a chore to torrent it and then update it manually, at the same time they say that the game without expansions is boring so maybe it's not even worth it. Anyways imagine all the normie foids that paid for the game and now it's becoming free :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No; I don't play many video games, let alone the Sims... :feelsjuice:

And my favorite franchises are slowly being corrupted by degeneracy and bluepilled progressivism. :feelsUgh:

Lol no, I just torrented it with all the expansions for nothing.

That's a foid gaem for low T fags. Real men play Euro Truck Simulator

That's a foid gaem for low T fags. Real men play Euro Truck Simulator
I have that game but I can say I completed it because I have more than 250 drivers hired, discovered almost every city except for the Iberia DLC which I don't have and I'm a millionaire. Now I just customize trucks, free roam or do the deliveries I want without worrying about money. I also have American Truck Simulator but I haven't completed it yet nor I have all the DLC.

already have it and its a shit game lol, sims 2 was better

waste of 25gb of hard drive space

I have that game but I can say I completed it because I have more than 250 drivers hired, discovered almost every city except for the Iberia DLC which I don't have and I'm a millionaire. Now I just customize trucks, free roam or do the deliveries I want without worrying about money. I also have American Truck Simulator but I haven't completed it yet nor I have all the DLC.
You're a real man, I'm surprised you're incel.

90% of it is the expansions anyway, you can hardly do shit w/o them lol

Real niggas play project zomboid

maybe. the sims can be fun i just hate how easy it is for my nigger sim to speak to girls and get laid like wtf. fuck that normie hes going in a pool with no ladder :lasereyes:

Not really my type of game

I have a Sims card in my phone...

But it's not all that fun

It's a decent game. I'll consider it if I upgrade my system soon.