Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will You Eventually Rope?

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date

Will You Eventually Rope?

• I'm considering it.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
Life is only going to be filled with pain, loneliness, rejection, hate, and apathy. Dying is the only thing that will set us free. Of course, I will off myself eventually (hopefully not too long from now), as it is the only sensible thing to do in my situation.

But what about you guys? Will you pull through, and endure the pain? Or will you pursue freedom and peace?

I just really want a natural death or an accident to happen so I can avoid hell in any chance it is real. JFL probably going their anyways if it is real regardless

I hope so. Do you consider deliberately living unhealthy a suicide?

Nah i can't. The humans at the research lab made sure of it. So i literally cannot rope.

images

Even if id make millions and become a famous popstar or something , id still rope .
Cause i just went through too much shit .
I cant erase it from my brain .

I hope so. Do you consider deliberately living unhealthy a suicide?
I suppose it is if the reason you're doing it is to die.
Even if id make millions and become a famous popstar or something , id still rope .
Cause i just went through too much shit .
I cant erase it from my brain .
Relatable. Material and fame will never undo the damage done, nor will it change reality.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a forgone conclusion. When my parents pass on, i'll rope, the guilt is the biggest factor holding me back atm.

My life is one of constant isolation, too many factors adding up that I cannot overcome.

I could see myself living homeless for a little while before roping because I like drugs and in a way I think it would be an adventure, lots of homeless around here too.

I don't think so. I've endured enough hardships to not let society beat me.

High probability

I have an elaborate plan and I often fantasize about it.

Yes I will definitely rope if I fail my goals. No point to live if I fail because life will not get any better.

I hate femerrhoids

Honestly the idea of getting old just makes me fucking depressed. I'm planning on ending it no later than 50 years old. Becoming a drooling, dumb, carcass shell of what I was, no thank you.

i want too but im fucking too scared of death to do it

Roping is cucked if you don’t serve redrum first

instincts can be overcame

I will not rope.

Maybe because by brain is too brainwashed with christianity maybe because I'am too emotionless maybe because I have some probably false future copes/hopes. But I can look forward for an accident which kills me like corona virus or plane crash(would be the best thing tbh).

I just really want a natural death or an accident to happen so I can avoid hell in any chance it is real. JFL probably going their anyways if it is real regardless
brutal blackpill