Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will wearing a wedding ring in public areas help me ascend?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
First off I know this sounds silly af for me to wear a wedding ring when I will never get married but HEAR ME OUT before you type in the comments "No wedding ring for your face".

Foids seem to see men who are in a relationship as more attractive and if a man wears a wedding ring in public (via a gym or a resturant) he will supposedly get eye fucked and foids will want to be with him which gave me the idea I should wear a wedding ring to boost my chances of ascension because foids have this degenerate disgusting piece of human shit fetish of taken men over single men and there is even science backing this shit and heard countless stories of men getting a lot more female attention from wearing a wedding ring in public.

Articles backing my claim

What do you think guys? Should I do this in attempt to ascend?

Foids are fucking snakes for being more attracted to taken men. They really love destruction until their eggs are dead.

Foids are fucking snakes for being attracted to taken men. They really love destruction until their eggs are dead.
They are pieces of fucking "human" garbage for prefering taken men over single men like ugliness is bad enough but that how tf do they expect us to get experience?? Foids are fucking hypocrites and losers.

Foids are fucking snakes for being more attracted to taken men. They really love destruction until their eggs are dead.
They claim foids want taken men because "tHey are SafEr AnD ItS FeMaLE NatURe" like bro incels are too high inhib to do shit, the sex having men are the ones who are more dangerous.

Looking for a pump and dump homewrecker?

Yes... If you get very lucky... (I never did);

Looking to end people calling you a dirty faggot?

Yes. ("I was married once, she ded, don't want to talk about it...." Etc)

Want slightly more respect in public?

Yes. (It makes you seem "harmless.")

:feelskek::feelskek:

If foids can lie about body count and age then I can lie about being married

Do you think this 50$ ring will work?
Screenshot 20240620 154522 Amazon Shopping

Based

Gotta save for a wedding or an engagement ring to increase ascension chances.
Just buy a cheap one from a pawn shop to test the waters, then you can buy a fancy one

Just buy a cheap one from a pawn shop to test the waters, then you can buy a fancy one
I might do what @SupremeFroggy does and use a galaxy ring (not a truecel to have an android as I used to use iPhone and its overrated af) but if galaxy rings are really expensive af then I might go with your option

typical foid behaviour. what a surprise.

typical foid behaviour. what a surprise.
"Its female nature, we cant do anything to change it"

*Demonizes male nature despite it being more moral*

"Its female nature, we cant do anything to change it"

*Demonizes male nature despite it being more moral*
there is nothing more corrupted and evil than female nature

lol why do guys like this think so short term

And if a girl does start talking to you what you gonna say when she realises you were larping as married dummy

Same as telling guys to height fraud with lifted insoles, imagine the look on her face when you take your shoes off and drop 4 inches :feelskek:

Absolute fucking retards

According to Hollywood...

no, it's a redpilled lie

no, a hole knows a subhuman when it sees one.

she'll know it's a lie or assume you're a fag married to another dude

Unless your stats are actual sub human then I don't see why you shouldn't try it

Unless your stats are actual sub human then I don't see why you shouldn't try it
Fuck it, I might as well try it to see if those incel sympathizers of me really are telling the truth that apparently I am a "LTN" according to @ElTruecel

Buy a cheaper fake wedding ring instead of the more expensive authentic one. Foids are too stupid to tell the difference anyways.

Might as well.

Use whatever gimmicks and tricks you can to get a Foid to do whatever you want I say.

Alls fair in love and war. :feelsokman:

Might as well.

Use whatever gimmicks and tricks you can to get a Foid to do whatever you want I say.

Alls fair in love and war. :feelsokman:
Im looking for a ring right now and I found some cheap ones on Amazon under 20$ and I am leaning towards this
Screenshot 20240620 182029 Amazon Shopping
I am considering this one but I need something more decieving.

If you’re a good enough actor you can even sell the lie if asked that you still wear your wedding ring in honor of your beloved wife who died in a tragic parasailing accident. :feelsokman:

If you’re a good enough actor you can even sell the lie if asked that you still wear your wedding ring in honor of your beloved wife who died in a tragic parasailing accident. :feelsokman:
Based, I have become pretty good with lying because my step dad being stupid strict on me so I feel confident I can decieve her

Wouldn't work because you look curry.

This might work, I have experiences that prove women find men in relationships more appealing. Not only do they want to affirm their ego my taking another woman's husband, but the fact that he is married is indicative of stability which is desirable.

This might work, I have experiences that prove women find men in relationships more appealing. Not only do they want to affirm their ego my taking another woman's husband, but the fact that he is married is indicative of stability which is desirable.
I found some decent rings that might work for under 20$ but the ones that will have a high chance of working cost 100$

Will this ring work?
Screenshot 20240620 182029 Amazon Shopping

I found some decent rings that might work for under 20$ but the ones that will have a high chance of working cost 100$
Personally, I think this PUA stuff is ludicrous. If a girl liked you, you would know it immediately.
Maybe. That's the type of wedding ring you bring to work if have a hands-instensive job. Usually, guys have a silver or gold ring alongside one like that. You could take it to the gym and maybe receive positive results.

Maybe. That's the type of wedding ring you bring to work if have a hands-instensive job. Usually, guys have a silver or gold ring alongside one like that. You could take it to the gym and maybe receive positive results.
Might try to do both a gold and a black ring at the gym and see what happens

I will try a gold ring first since thats more appealing.