Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will Ukraine re-take Crimea?

Will Ukraine take back Crimea?

• Certainly

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Certainly Not

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
I think it's 50/50. I could see Russia breaking apart or Putin cucking out and allowing it to happen. If there's any direction this war has gone in over the past few months, it has been near-continual Ukrainian gains.

Unlikely, though I guess the west would keep pressuring Putin to return crimea back to Ukraine which would bring in more tension.

It depends on a number of factors, to be honest; I doubt they can keep the war going on forever, so some sort of peace treaty will have to be made with Ukraine likely at least gaining the "independent" states, but there's also the fact that the elites basically control the entire direction of the war and can pull or give support any time they need. :feelshehe:

I. Don't. Care.

Not unless Russia gives signals that they will relinquish it and not use nukes (also I actually believe that the whole war is directed by International Jewry)

You must be genuinely retarded for believing this could happen. No.

Any incel claiming to be pro Ukraine is a sheep cuck libtardcel who needs to get his house dronebombed (in videogame)

I'm still waiting for Putin to use nukes.

I think it's 50/50. I could see Russia breaking apart or Putin cucking out and allowing it to happen. If there's any direction this war has gone in over the past few months, it has been near-continual Ukrainian gains.
Ok GrAYcel

You must be genuinely retarded for believing this could happen. No.
Explain. Why do you just name call without providing an argument? It makes you look more retarded than me.
There is a non-zero chance of Russia experiencing an internal conflict or balkanization in the next few years. If that happened, Ukraine could conceivably take Crimea. Even if that chance is 0.1%, it refutes your absolute, unconditional claim.
A 50% view, even if on the fringe, is more rational than a 0% view. The moment you claim with absolute certainty that something will not happen, especially if there is a plausible pathway where it could, you lose all credibility.

Last edited:
Explain. Why do you just name call without providing an argument? It makes you look more retarded than me.
There is a non-zero chance of Russia experiencing an internal conflict or balkanization in the next few years. If that happened, Ukraine could conceivably take Crimea. Even if that chance is 0.1%, it refutes your absolute, unconditional claim.
A 50% view, even if on the fringe, is more rational than a 0% view. The moment you claim with absolute certainty that something will not happen, especially if there is a plausible pathway where it could, you lose all credibility.
Maybe I'm missing something, but the chances of such instability happening in Russia within a relevant timeframe seem pretty close to negligible.

Its Russian territory now. It'll be protected by Russian nukes if someone tries to take it

They don't have the manpower to take it. Even if jewkraine was doing as well as the media portrayes(it's not) they still wouldn't be reasonably able launch a actual offensive into Russian territory proper simply because of the fact their industry and army is so much smaller than Russia's.

>inb4 why have they held out so long then?
Because the invading Russia force is a very small fraction of the Russia army. I want to say 30 thousand men compared to Ukrainian's 200k pre invasion standing army. Don't qoute me on those numbers though but I do know that most of Russia's army is not in Ukraine.

Last edited: