Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry workers are extremely weak and their productivity is ridiculously low.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
There's a tiny 4 storey building that's been under construction in my neighborhood for over two years now and they still haven't finished it! :horror::horror: Its ridiculous how slow they are with everything. There's zero usage of technology and the workers are all weak slow framelets with bad work ethic which cumulatively reduces the pace of work by a lot! This building should've been completed within a few months but its construction has gone on now for years!

Meanwhile, China has raised so many huge mega-cities and so much transportation infrastructure in the last 20 years! Russia has already rebuilt much of Maruipol which was totally destroyed in its war against Ukraine. We curries just don't have ANY ability at all. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I live in europe and it takes 2 years to repair 3 fucking potholes

Same with slavniggers. They never finish building the shit they start.

all immagrants except maybe chinks are lazy workers

all immagrants except maybe chinks are lazy workers
The Chinese are by far the best race when it comes to building things. No other race gets close.

The Chinese are by far the best race when it comes to building things. No other race gets close.
Brutal chink mog. Whites can't win in everything.

chinks are good people, they are high inhib and they are usually nice
The only chink I ever talked to online wanted me to die.

chinks are good people, they are high inhib and they are usually nice
They are very steady and stoic. Their minds are very clean and resilient unlike the minds of western Whites which are clouded with chaos. Chaos has benefits when it comes to creativity and innovation, but it can bring about destruction and ruin too.

They are very steady and stoic. Their minds are very clean and resilient unlike the minds of western Whites which are clouded with chaos. Chaos has benefits when it comes to creativity and innovation, but it can bring about destruction and ruin too.
What about curries though? What nice things do you have to say about them? :feelskek:

I witnessed this observation in my own life. Back in High School (which had a lot of curries) during group projects people would not let me do anything despite me being more skilled than them, you had to fight for the things you want to do using your arrogance and pride, this resulted in many incompetent people doing the harder stuff, due to this the project ends up all fucked and low quality. In university I had to work with many international students from China for the engineering projects, I always got paired with them because I didn't bring any friends and nobody wanted to be in my group, everyone was open to talk about who does what, nobody rushed to steal the higher load things just so they can look good, they let me do the harder stuff with zero resistance, things were completed in far more efficient manner this way and everyone was willing to stay up till 8am completing the project.

If you look at this behaviour on a bigger scale, I realise why Indians hardly have any large global companies, pride isn't discouraged in the culture, and actually encouraged, if you have too many people walking around with egos the size of mountains you can't accomplish anything big, especially something that requires large collaboration effort such as establishing a successful multinational company or completing large engineering projects.

Government controlled by the kikes, no matter where you came from.

That's why many physically weak worker never finished the building.

Government controlled by the kikes, no matter where you came from.

That's why many physically weak worker never finished the building.
No all workers here are weak regardless of politics.

Saar plz do not disrespect India saar, we have a reputation as a strong nation saar, plzz do the needful and delete this post

Saar plz do not disrespect India saar, we have a reputation as a strong nation saar, plzz do the needful and delete this post
Based pfp :)

Gott mit uns

No all workers here are weak regardless of politics.
Tbh, yeah. all worker came from poor environment.

Seems they had long working hour, low wages does decrease their productivity, lack of food resources.

Those wagecucks are harming themself for working

Those wagecucks are harming themself for working
They consistently choose living hell over eternally peaceful death. They rather destroy their bodies just so they can endure another day of their wretched existence in their hellholes. Their brains are too small to conceive the possibility that death would be a better outcome for them than what they endure on a day-to-day basis. Alas, death is too good for them, and that is a blackpill I will NEVER be able to come to terms with. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

O MI ALI MOHMMAD MASHALLASA allah huakbar 911 :soy::soy::feels::feels::soy::soy:

At least chinks dont eat off the floor like currys with their BARE HANDS they never wash
Curries aren't human, they are beasts.

Yes, during the initial covid crisis, they made a 5 stored hospital building of steel in just 3 days

Yes, during the initial covid crisis, they made a 5 stored hospital building of steel in just 3 days
Chinks should be the overlords of this godforsaken earth.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Chinks should be the overlords of this godforsaken earth.
Chinks should take whole India as thier colony and develop it

Last edited:
I witnessed this observation in my own life. Back in High School (which had a lot of curries) during group projects people would not let me do anything despite me being more skilled than them, you had to fight for the things you want to do using your arrogance and pride, this resulted in many incompetent people doing the harder stuff, due to this the project ends up all fucked and low quality. In university I had to work with many international students from China for the engineering projects, I always got paired with them because I didn't bring any friends and nobody wanted to be in my group, everyone was open to talk about who does what, nobody rushed to steal the higher load things just so they can look good, they let me do the harder stuff with zero resistance, things were completed in far more efficient manner this way and everyone was willing to stay up till 8am completing the project.

If you look at this behaviour on a bigger scale, I realise why Indians hardly have any large global companies, pride isn't discouraged in the culture, and actually encouraged, if you have too many people walking around with egos the size of mountains you can't accomplish anything big, especially something that requires large collaboration effort such as establishing a successful multinational company or completing large engineering projects.
This happens in EE also. Constant competition for status while jobs aren't done in time.
This happens because women like males with inflated egos who constantly fight for status.