Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Will Trump REALLY save anything?

Would a Trump second term measurably improve anything?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean, I remember all the clown world memes in 2019.

The West had gone so crazy that we were losing hope.

And that was under Trump.

I don't know if some things improved on paper and I just hadn't noticed, but I lack faith that things will improve under round 2 of a Trump presidency when the decline continued the first time.

He will save Israel

No, I don't dislike him but his supporters have to face the fact that he didn't do anything of note during his first term as a president, it would be foolish to think that suddenly his second term is going to be revolutionary hell he might not even make it past the primaries this time

Last edited:
Absolutely not but if he gets elected you can expect a lot more support from pretty much everyone in the world. Americans have been traumatised by the biden policies, Canada the wokest shithole since 2016 has suffered 2 terms of trudeau which destroyed the country completely and frustrated a lot of people, europeans will soon literally genocide niggers, so even if trump is useless, simply electing trump will straight up launch kristalnacht #2

As much as I saw US president, together with the senators, are puppets in the hands of rich companies and Israel.

electing trump will straight up launch kristalnacht #2
Conservative Jews Made a Terrible Bargain With Trump and the Right Over  Israel | The Nation
Trump trying to make case for Jewish voters to back 2020 bid - WHYY

Absolutely not but if he gets elected you can expect a lot more support from pretty much everyone in the world. Americans have been traumatised by the biden policies, Canada the wokest shithole since 2016 has suffered 2 terms of trudeau which destroyed the country completely and frustrated a lot of people, europeans will soon literally genocide niggers, so even if trump is useless, simply electing trump will straight up launch kristalnacht #2
This is so deluded I don't know how people like you still exist in 2023 lmao

i dont care much for zion don, but i think hes better than the senile nigger now. What really needs to happen is term limits and get these old kikes INTO THE FUCKING GRAVEYARDS. Fucking bus these niggers to graveyards if you have to. Lock them in and let them get cozy.

Hm, I guess maybe Whites are not the most likely ones to stop Zionism!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlgpuDN28K8

To be honest I think Whites are too soft. I think we'll just keep capitulating to it. It's very sad.

I mean, we've tried but... I don't think we have much left in us anymore at least not for the foreseeable future.

How lol? Making the rich even richer?

No, but him becoming President might lead to further political polarization, and lead to more space for radical ideas

The establishment are hoping that they can consolidate their rule, and pacify society completely

Trump winning is a long shot, bc rigged elections, but it would at least shake things up a bit

I'm not expecting him to do that much, though

trump is just there to delay the inevitable.

mexican foids pop out babies like its nothing and a lot of white american women prioritize their degrees and careers over having kids.