Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Tres Genco AKA @Oedipus make a second attempt to go ER?

Will Tres Genco aka @Oedipus try again

• Total voters
ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
@Oedipus was a user convicted of an attempted hatecrime for planning to kill foids at Ohio University.

He was convicted on 2020 and sentenced to 6 years. He is released in approximately 2 years now.
Obviously I am not threatening/condoning mass murder this is simply a discussion.
Do you think he will try again? Why or why not

I hope he won't try anything

Depends on how mentally stable he is when he gets out. There are people who actually turn their lives around... allegedly :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

(yes) (feds pls don't nuke me)

He's kind of just fucked now for life. His only option is to rope

why is that? ( I am not condoning mass murder im just curious)
The site would be dead and it would only make us an easier target of mockery and bullying. Mass murder doesn't help incels in any way.

His reputation is now permanently ruined and he will never be able to have a good job or anything

So if he had a reason to go ER before, he doubly will after being released

Even more likely to go ER then. Now hes utterly hopeless with a criminal conviction
Yeah true, I wouldn't be that surprised if he did

Even more likely to go ER then. Now hes utterly hopeless with a criminal conviction
What we aren't considering is that he may be so defeated by life after prison that his hatred will become increasingly internalized, and he will cope through self-destruction

Just because he's getting more of a reason to go ER doesn't mean that he actually will

This is the whole purpose of prison and other punitive measures, btw. It's meant to make you hate yourself instead of being a problem to other people. And I don't think he's the type to thugmaxx and cultivate an even greater external hatred in that context

Jfl he mogs me facially