Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will someone go ER in 2024?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
e86b48e7-7e86-4757-917d-f37835c141b6_image.jpg
The last person who came close to going ER and also idolized him. Who got caught in 21’.

A Hillsboro man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to attempting to conduct a mass shooting of women, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio announced.

According to the attorney's office, 22-year-old Tres Grenco admitted to plotting to commit a hate crime to shoot women at a university in Ohio.
“Genco formulated a plot to kill women and intended to carry it out. Our federal and local law enforcement partners stopped that from happening,” U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said in a statement. “Hate has no place in our country – including gender-based hate – and we will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to vigorously prosecute any such conduct.”

Grenco was arrested by federal agents in July 2021 and has been in custody ever since.

“Thankfully, law enforcement partners working closely together prevented a deadly killing spree targeting women,” FBI Cincinnati Special Agent in Charge J. William Rivers said in a statement. “Genco’s hate-filled beliefs and actions were extremely dangerous and could have resulted in irreparable harm to our community and many precious lives. We urge the public to report concerning behavior to the FBI and local police to help prevent future violence.”

According to the attorney's office, Genco identified as an incel, or “involuntary celibate.”
According to court documents, Genco maintained profiles on a popular incel website from at least July 2019 through mid-March 2020 and posted hundreds of times on the site.

Last edited:
Why did you make this thread 3 times, GrAY. Infiltrator?

You'd want that, isn't that right officer?

Yes
me (in roblox)

There will definitely be ER attacks but most likely they’ll be race driven attacks or some guy who got bullied like Ramos or Crimo

There might be but they might also just be fed ops like the Uvalde shooting. That latinocel who lived with his mother had over 10,000$ worth of equipment. Feds must've given him that

that is a pretty cool name

most crimes are driven by incel rage so I think that counts

i dont care lad its not my problem.

I will go ER attacking yo momma's pussy greycel

Nah,I may go ER on a sandwich in my fridge tho and some scooby doo episodes i watch bc Shaggy is awesome