Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Will this foid teacher who fucked a pre-teen boy get life imprisonment, death penalty or probation?

It won't be death penalty. Almost unheard of for foids.
It won't be death penalty. Almost unheard of for foids.
Also pedophiles don't usually get a death penalty even if they're an ugly man.

8564602-6595373-image-a-31_1547581612744.jpg

Where were all of these sexxxed up teachers to get them pregnant and give me bbbj when I was 11?

She won't get life, normies feel immediate sympathy for foids.

they will let her free and she will recieve love letters from chad

She won't get life, normies feel immediate sympathy for foids.
She had sex with a boy under 13, could be a newborn baby for all we know!
Special education teacher, 38, sobs in her mugshot after being charged with five criminal sexual conduct counts involving children
  • Heather Winfield, 38, was arrested in Alpena, Michigan last week following a lengthy investigation that began back in 2016
  • She is facing up to life in prison if found guilty of the various charges stemming from incidents with at least one child under 13
  • Police have not confirmed if the charges relate to one, or multiple, victims
  • It is also not clear if the alleged victim or victims were Winfield's students
  • The investigation was based on allegations between 2016 and July 2018
  • Winfield worked as a special education teacher at Thunder Bay Junior High School from 2012 until she resigned in 2016

The max they’d ever give you for that is 10 years

cucks will riot if she gets the death penalty tbh.

Well, only if wifey and tyrone say it’s okay first.

The last notable foid who got the death penalty gave the secrets of the atom bomb to the USSR, dooming all of mankind. Even then (((people))) protested her sentence.

cucks will riot if she gets the death penalty tbh.
But they want us dead if we're accused of sexually harassing this teacher who fucked a pre-teen Lil Chad?
The max they’d ever give you for that is 10 years
It just shows that a pedophile who aims to molest children with less penalties should become an American teacher?
The last notable foid who got the death penalty gave the secrets of the atom bomb to the USSR, dooming all of mankind. Even then (((people))) protested her sentence.
She was a Jewess. Nothing of value was lost.
4E85832F00000578-5984491-image-a-30_1532389667494.jpg

Parent: Why is the teacher naked?
School Board: HATE SPEECH AGAINST WOMYN!!!!! POLICE!!!!!

Last edited:
You never see a Black teacher have sex with kids.

Haven't read the article yet, but I'm willing to bet she walks away free from any consequence.

Where were all of these sexxxed up teachers to get them pregnant and give me bbbj when I was 11?
Fucking mini chads that mog us.

Fucking mini chads that not us.
But they want us dead if we're accused of sexually harassing this teacher who fucked a pre-teen Lil Chad?

It just shows that a pedophile who aims to molest children with less penalties should become an American teacher?

She was a Jewess. Nothing of value was lost.
4E85832F00000578-5984491-image-a-30_1532389667494.jpg

Parent: Why is the teacher naked?
School Board: HATE SPEECH AGAINST WOMYN!!!!! POLICE!!!!!
I wish she would have sexually assaulted me.

Last edited:
If anything, she will get probation. If she was male she would get a life sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back