Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will there ever be another world war or major economic collapse?

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
I seriously doubt it. I see a lot of fear mongering in the alternative news, but they'll say anything for clicks. The fact that almost every major country has nukes negates the possibility of another world war. And as long as the west remains the dominant world superpower and does the worlds dirty work, and the petrol dollar stays strong, there will not be a major economic collapse.

I've always sort of hoped I'm wrong cos if I can't have a liveable future, I would enjoy watching the world go down with me.

I hope so, I will fake a injury so I cant go to war, all the chads and chadlites go to war I stay, foids will have to fuck me or they will need to go lesbian

Yes. Overpopulation will cause famine, which will cause wars, and then the great die off. Millions of dead Blacks in Africa due to lack of food. Not much food in Europe either, as the climate is cold and much less food can grow there. Bye, Bye Africa.
the petrol dollar
The Earth is running out of oil. So much for the petrodollar.

Last edited:
Happy7

The west will certainly collapse and the Asian century is beginning.

The Earth is running out of oil. So much for the petrodollar.

Oil is artificial scarcity scam by ZOG.

Something is moving in Europe.

Tension and population is building. And THEY

I hope so, I will fake a injury so I cant go to war, all the chads and chadlites go to war I stay, foids will have to fuck me or they will need to go lesbian
They'll just throw white feathers at you and call you a pussy. No doubt a war will come and honestly I'm looking forward to it. Beats the mundane shit I'm going through now

Yes, war is an integral part of humanity. Will be far into the future if we ever rid ourselves of it.

I think it's more probable an economic collapse than an all out war, while these two alternatives don´t exclude one another down the line.

And as long as the west remains the dominant world superpower and does the worlds dirty work, and the petrol dollar stays strong, there will not be a major economic collapse.

West is dominant due to technological development, but oil natural reserves will run out and femoids have destroyed any foreseeable incentive for men - at least the biggest chunk- to engage in the maintenance of society. I think the decline will be really slow, but it's already there.

Im sure hoping for a post scarcity economy, then if the world doesn't end at least we can go back to primitive times

The next world war be for either water or oil.