Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will there ever be a genocide against undesirable males?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Now that there are so few wars, famines, and diseases to cull the weaker members of the population, the rationale seems to be in place for the ruling classes to either actively or passively eliminate those men who contribute nothing to the production of genetically superior offspring.

Actively eliminating incels (and perhaps even low-tier normies) could be done under the guise of combatting terrorism. I mean, at this point most of the population seems to think we're all radicalized extremist nutcases who deserve to be rounded up in re-education/concentration camps and taught a harsh lesson or two about "muh wonderful wamen". From there it's only a small distance to advocating wholesale extermination of, say, sub-five men.

Passively eliminating us is even easier to justify, in a way. It merely means allowing the status quo and current developments to continue getting worse and worse for average or below-average males. Implementing strict laissez-faire on the sexual marketplace as it exists today will certainly give rise to a "Chad takes all" hellscape, thereby causing many desperate men to rope. And if the suicide rates among the undesirables aren't high enough after that, that's easy to fix too. Just make employment harder to get and maintain for ugly men (HR departments are full of useful idiots willing to do the dirty work); make popular and viable copes either illegal or impossibly expensive; systematically undermine and destroy communities where outcast men band together.

I'm not saying any of this will happen on a grand society-wide scale. But as I said earlier, the rationale is already in place, the means are obvious to anyone with more than three functional braincells, and the incentives are on the rise. Let's just say, then, that I wouldn't be comfortable betting against something like this happening in the near future.

Last edited:
Yes. but (((they))) will keep some of us as good little goy slaves.

Don't know and don't care,the earth can spin off its axis and plunge into the sun for all i care.

The genocide is already under way.

They would have to eliminate every male but chad then.

Ya and I support eugenics. Its interesting if you look at Europeans, in the time of Christ there was about 150 million in Europe. Then 1700 years later, in the year 1700, there was about 150 million in Europe.

In other words flat population. Then in 3 centuries we went from 150 million to 1 billion. So a lot of genetic garbage was created in that process, that would have been purged out before.

My analogy for bad genetics is imagine a glass of wine, which is Chad genetics. Then a bit of shit gets put in the wine when a Beckie from a bad bloodline breeds. Then that sub-Chad still is able to breed, and even if he breeds with a Stacey there is still some shit in the glass of wine.

The shit spreads, in the last few centuries tons and tons of Beckies with horrible genetics were breeding. Hell we see baby boomers even incel tier genetic garbage guys were having kids. So the glass of wine is half filled up with shit in most people.

We need a massive filter. And its going to take generations now to get the shit out. But say the pool is 50% shit now, we could have a filter and get that down to 25% shit in one generation. Then 12.5% in the next generation.

Now that there are so few wars, famines, and diseases to cull the weaker members of the population, the rationale seems to be in place for the ruling classes to either actively or passively eliminate those men who contribute nothing to the production of genetically superior offspring.

Actively eliminating incels (and perhaps even low-tier normies) could be done under the guise of combatting terrorism. I mean, at this point most of the population seems to think we're all radicalized extremist nutcases who deserve to be rounded up in re-education/concentration camps and taught a harsh lesson or two about "muh wonderful wamen". From there it's only a small distance to advocating wholesale extermination of, say, sub-five men.

Passively eliminating us is even easier to justify, in a way. It merely means allowing the status quo and current developments to continue getting worse and worse for average or below-average males. Implementing strict laissez-faire on the sexual marketplace as it exists today will certainly give rise to a "Chad takes all" hellscape, thereby causing many desperate men to rope. And if the suicide rates among the undesirables aren't high enough after that, that's easy to fix too. Just make employment harder to get and maintain for ugly men (HR departments are full of useful idiots willing to do the dirty work); make popular and viable copes either illegal or impossibly expensive; systematically undermine and destroy communities where outcast men band together.

I'm not saying any of this will happen on a grand society-wide scale. But as I said earlier, the rationale is already in place, the means are obvious to anyone with more than three functional braincells, and the incentives are on the rise. Let's just say, then, that I wouldn't be comfortable betting against something like this happening in the near future.
Yes, they're called wars

If Welfare ceases to operate then you could expect something like that. Welfare serves as a substitute for Eugenics.

I sure hope so.

Genocides are based and black pilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I sure hope so.

Genocides are based and black pilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ya people think eugenicists and genociders are evil people.. but people like me and you who support those things we are the good guys.

You know the Catholic Church for over 1,000 years they didn't allow doctors or medicine. People practicing herbal medicine were burned at the stake for witchcraft. But more often simply stopped from practicing their medical treatments on threat of force.

Normies might think the Catholic Church was ignorant or evil for doing this. But what they were doing is letting the genetic garbage die off.

Eg.. I wouldn't allow cesarean sections in pregnancy. Just let the mother and baby die if she can't have children naturally.

The Catholic Church it was ran by incels 100%. And under the incel guidance you can see the monumental advance in Europeans on all fronts, including genetically.
If Welfare ceases to operate then you could expect something like that. Welfare serves as a substitute for Eugenics.

What they will do/are doing is they on paper still have a welfare system. But make it with so many hoops that undesirables can never get into the money.

[UWSL]Discussion[/UWSL] Will there ever be a genocide against undesirable males?​

That's like asking "will we ever breathe oxygen?"

I don't view the current genocide as merely "passive".

It's not merely not procreating with us to eliminate our genes: they're helping us die faster by making us sad, jailing us, tkaing our resources, taking our copes, insulting us, etc

manipulate into suicide is still active genocide
manipulate into poverty too

Notably, if they're planning something like this with the vaccines then it would have the opposite effect. Incels are overrepresented in the unvaccinated.

Yes. but (((they))) will keep some of us as good little goy slaves.
BFF5D38B C846 4191 91F3 348FD62A444E

I dont disagree with anything you said except the first point about the ruling class. The ruling class doesnt care about your genetics. In fact they will take your labor/resources regardless of genetics. It is for the most part women who care about your genetics and even then its only insofar as they want to have sex with your.

Last edited:
There already is a genocide, it's just very quiet and unspoken of.

They won't go as far as to put us all in concentration camps or something equally as blatant—no, the way they'll commit genocide against undesirable males is though sexual selection. If you look at the way modern society is like, you'll notice that men are no longer the "choosers"

Before, there was no such thing as dating, only marriage. Women basically HAD to marry some guy from their village/town (they had very little options) and if they remained unmarried past a certain age, they would suffer shame and humiliation. That's if they even HAD a choice, since back in the day most marriages were decided by the parents. The fact that none of these things exist anymore (unless you're living in Saudi Arabia) ensures that men who once managed to breed DESPITE being ugly have been completely erased from the gene pool.

Hopefully there won't be any more incels born to suffer in this hellhole.:cryfeels: