Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will there ever be a beta uprising in the near future

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I really wish there would be,seeing all these god damm pathetic norms in relationships,having sex,enjoying life,driving cars,always looking at their phones and so on,its fucking depressing me by the day,where noboby cares about us when we rot in loneliness

Be the change you want to see

I dunno, but hopefully society collapses due to giving females power and letting their hypergamous degeneracy run amok.

I don't think so. We're outnumbered by a lot.

If I tried being the change I want to see, then I would be put in prison.
They can't imprison a corpse. If you plan it properly you should die in the end.

If I tried being the change I want to see, then I would be put in prison.
They can't imprison all if us if we act collectively!!

I dunno, but hopefully society collapses due to giving females power and letting their hypergamous degeneracy run amok.
Yo haven't seen you in a while bro, welcome back.

unlikely to many normies not enough incels / outcasts.

Definitely. Hypergamy is growing and once it's really obvious the bottom 80% of men will realize this.

Definitely. Hypergamy is growing and once it's really obvious the bottom 80% of men will realize this.

WHEN (rhetorical question) they will? I hope to be alive and under 40 when it happens.

I hope a meteor hits us

I really wish there would be,seeing all these god damm pathetic norms in relationships,having sex,enjoying life,driving cars,always looking at their phones and so on,its fucking depressing me by the day,where noboby cares about us when we rot in loneliness

No we are still a minority with not enough people for something like that. Also who would support us? The media would laugh about us and make us look like complete fools. The government couldn't give a shit about us. The economy doesn't give a shit either unless you do something super innovative and profitable. Unless we have no serious supporters beta uprising is futile.

No we are still a minority with not enough people for something like that. Also who would support us? The media would laugh about us and make us look like complete fools. The government couldn't give a shit about us. The economy doesn't give a shit either unless you do something super innovative and profitable. Unless we have no serious supporters beta uprising is futile.

no one will ever respect us tbh