Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will the Broly see it’s shadow?

Will the Broly see it’s shadow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me change my avi bro this shit not cool. Randomly changing it is one thing but not letting me change it back is something else. I said that I won’t have female avatars, 2d or 3d in pms and wondered why you were only singling me out.

let me change my avi bro this shit not cool. Randomly changing it is one thing but not letting me change it back is something else. I said that I won’t have female avatars, 2d or 3d in pms and wondered why you were only singling me out.
Broly

Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

I forgot Groundhog Day existed tbh

tried groundhog day but it was boring as fuck

Groundhogs me.

I hope not, I hate winter.

get rekt on nigger

Broly
Azaylias

Lol I don't think its the female avatars

I'm out of the loop on the drama. What happened here? :dafuckfeels:

fucking nigger thread