Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will smith ruined his career all for a foid

Fuck him. i never liked him.

I don’t care about this cuck

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Vt8jw_M51c8?feature=share

He ruined his reputation and lost millions. Should've taken the blackpill. He believed he did what he did because of "love."

They have an open marriage which is an oxymoron and an abomination to the Lord God. She has had many men in their marriage bed ditto for him and women, he's black so he's not responsible for his behavior anti white Jewish satanist Hollywood pedo land loves him his witch wife and dress wearing son

Fuck him. i never liked him.
Me too

But the point Op made is that being a cuck never pays on the contrary you lost lot of things

Also I would never date a female who got fuck by the ultimate thugmaxxer , you would always be a bitch in her eyes:feelskek::feelskek:

Tupac-Shakur-1993.jpg

Me too

But the point Op made is that being a cuck never pays on the contrary you lost lot of things

Also I would never date a female who got fuck by the ultimate thugmaxxer , you would always be a bitch in her eyes:feelskek::feelskek:

Tupac-Shakur-1993.jpg
Its nice that sometimes our cucked society punish feminazzi agenda, like canceling famous cuck like will smith and backlash for she hulk being self victimized feminist bitch.

Its nice that sometimes our cucked society punish feminazzi agenda, like canceling famous cuck like will smith and backlash for she hulk being self victimized feminist bitch.
In 2012 , the daughter of will smith said she wish Tupac came back to life to make her mother happy and that Tupac was her dad:feelskek:

Every anniversary of Tupac death Jada cry on social media post love letter:feelskek:

Another reason now that I’am older I really lost the interest to be with women because they all had their first magical love ,even if that didn’t last:

They will never forget him , always talking about him , the relationship you have is purely transactional

caring about celebrities is a fakecel normie scum trait

In 2012 , the daughter of will smith said she wish Tupac came back to life to make her mother happy and that Tupac was her dad:feelskek:

Every anniversary of Tupac death Jada cry on social media post love letter:feelskek:

Another reason now that I’am older I really lost the interest to be with women because they all had their first magical love ,even if that didn’t last:

They will never forget him , always talking about him , the relationship you have is purely transactional
I have no clue why rich people get married. He can literally pass on his genes any way he wants. :feelskek::feelskek: He should at least have a little self respect and not put up with that shit. I heavily agree, I would rather never touch a woman than taking someone's sloppy seconds when she run out of options.

I have no clue why rich people get married. He can literally pass on his genes any way he wants. :feelskek::feelskek: He should at least have a little self respect and not put up with that shit. I heavily agree, I would rather never touch a woman than taking someone's sloppy seconds when she run out of options.
The most blackpill guy in Hollywood is Gigachad among the chad :

Leonardo DiCaprio , of course he’s the ultimate chad so it’s rageful but you can’t criticize the way he live with women

He understood everything:

- fuck 10/10 white Stacy
- as soon as she reach 25:
get the fuck out bitch:feelskek:

Just a few weeks ago he broke up , with his girlfriend guessed her age?

25!!!:feelskek:

And guess what he took a few days later
22 model:

d3ba7ed59e.jpg

To be honest, the fact that he does that make it difficult for me to loathe him even tough , he’s gigachad

He’s only getting away with it because he’s so beloved by women worldwide , basically untouchable

But the fact that he did it again, is pissing off more and more a big part of feminists:feelshaha:

One day the feminists will get him , I’am sure of it

He did that to protect some norwooding foid's honor. And she had already cheated on him. :lul::feelskek:

Leonardo DiCaprio , of course he’s the ultimate chad so it’s rageful but you can’t criticize the way he live with women

- fuck 10/10 white Stacy

22 model:

d3ba7ed59e.jpg

To be honest, the fact that he does that make it difficult for me to loathe him even tough , he’s gigachad

He’s only getting away with it because he’s so beloved by women worldwide , basically untouchable

But the fact that he did it again, is pissing off more and more a big part of feminists:feelshaha:

One day the feminists will get him , I’am sure of it
Its fun seing people seething but like you said they still worship him

That’s why it’s key to be just first. By the time you leave high school and ur incel it’s over and even if you ascend you’ll never ever ever experience teen love :feelsrope:

I'm surprised he hasn't roped already.

This is why marrying a slut is such a bad idea. He literally ruined his legacy, because he married a whore, a literal whore. If he had married a virgin (or not married at all) then this shit wouldn't have happened.

The great actor will not be remembered for his roles, but for the fact that his whore of a wife cheated on him, and everyone will remember him now as a spineless simp.

He fucked up, he fucked up hard. But its a remainder to men to never marry, or if you absolutely have to then marry a virgin. Sluts don't deserve commitment, they are only good for fucking and then tossing them away. She certainly didn't deserve anything more than to be pumped and dumped, what a disgusting excuse of a human being Jada is.

The fact he was laughing initially made it a whole other level of over for him

- fuck 10/10 white Stacy

22 model:

d3ba7ed59e.jpg

That's a pic of the 22 model? Why does it look like she has had plastic surgery in the face?

This is why marrying a slut is such a bad idea. He literally ruined his legacy, because he married a whore, a literal whore. If he had married a virgin (or not married at all) then this shit wouldn't have happened.

The great actor will not be remembered for his roles, but for the fact that his whore of a wife cheated on him, and everyone will remember him now as a spineless simp.

He fucked up, he fucked up hard. But its a remainder to men to never marry, or if you absolutely have to then marry a virgin. Sluts don't deserve commitment, they are only good for fucking and then tossing them away. She certainly didn't deserve anything more than to be pumped and dumped, what a disgusting excuse of a human being Jada is.

Marrying a non virgin especially in western society is extremely foolish. Whores want to have their cake and eat it too, they want to whore around in their youth then have prince charming sweep them off theit feet and treat them like a pure good girl. JFL at not marrying a virgin.

Of course you are right ,there are a dozens of study that proves virgin women are less likely to cheat but you have to remember where you live

If you live in the west , there is high chance the environment will unleashed her hypergamy instinct

That is why incel who got wealthy are so fuckin stupid when they go to third world to look for a wife and bring her back the west

You’re taking something clean to put it in a dirty environment and you expect it to remain clean ?

Goddamn moron

Of course you are right ,there are a dozens of study that proves virgin women are less likely to cheat but you have to remember where you live

If you live in the west , there is high chance the environment will unleashed her hypergamy instinct

That is why incel who got wealthy are so fuckin stupid when they go to third world to look for a wife and bring her back the west

You’re taking something clean to put it in a dirty environment and you expect it to remain clean ?

Goddamn moron

That’s right, if you want a woman from third-world, best to move there and live with her, keep her there, away from the toxic influence of the western socio-cultural environment

Goddamn moron
Brutal indeed