Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will Smith is the proof that negro behavior isn't a socio-economic nor cultural thing

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myjEoDypUD8

Screenshot 20231008 112955 383

As if men of other races don't chimp out

Also the ultimate cuck imagine getting this mad at someone calling out ur cheating sheboon whore of a wife

not in the same scale as niggers, if you dig deep enough maybe you will find some yellow or white chimping out, but niggers...
Image 4

Crackers problems. You have brought them to your countries, now, fuck off.

I do appreciate the niggers masculinity in comparison to most white men now days. It's unfortunate this is an obvious agenda pushed by the zog.

I do appreciate the niggers masculinity in comparison to most white men now days. It's unfortunate this is an obvious agenda pushed by the zog.
6 vs 1 is their masculinity:

dont worship niggers, they are animals

"Violence is bad!":soy:
You westoids have completely lost the ability to take responsibility for your words/actions. If you don't want to get hit in the face, be polite and respectful to others.

:yes:
keep excusing nigger behavior, i hope you get stabbed by one because senseless violence is good

"Violence is bad!":soy:
You westoids have completely lost the ability to take responsibility for your words/actions. If you don't want to get hit in the face, be polite and respectful to others.

:yes:
and he literally slapped the other nigger because of his cheating wife lmao

wow niggers are violent primitive apes WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT

Beating down a sexhaver who’s walking around with his scantly clad foid on his arm to show off to everyone… is somehow bad?
nigger

He’s punishing PDA. PDA deserves some form of punishment, regardless of race. They do it to torture us. Why support them?
you are a nigger if you support niggers, thats all

True to some extent but low inhib niggers beating their women is based.
thats the only things niggers do: beat defenseless children, white men on 6 vs 1 fights, elderly and women, nigger masculinity is so beautiful

Crackers problems. You have brought them to your countries, now, fuck off.
Those white cucks just get what they fucking desERve for supporting the jew.
If a race is cucked enough to abolish itself it is completely righteous for the other races to ERadicate it.

Not only that, but by supporting the jew and his cultural bolshevism the white race brought the plight of feminism onto the world,
causing our current predicament.

Last edited:
Some nigger hurt you?
been dealing with them since i was a child, tried to befriend one he spat on me and threw rocks at my house, another one treated me like trash when i tried to ne nice with him, and im not alone

i hate niggers and i daydream with TND everyday

@Nate Higgers

been dealing with them since i was a child, tried to befriend one he spat on me and threw rocks at my house, another one treated me like trash when i tried to ne nice with him, and im not alone

@Nate Higgers
I'm sorry this happened to you. But you don't have to stigmatize ALL blacks because of a few scumbags.
I live in a 99.9% white country, and I too have encountered a lot of scumbags (Like many incels, I suppose), by your logic I should hate all whites on this planet.

Yeah literally everyone on both sides knows niggers are just inherently violent primitives, but the left (and majority of cucked right) has to pretend they don't. At this point even engaging with the never-ending list of excuses these people will make for niggers feels like you're taking an L.

Lmao literally reddit-tier arguments. What's next bringing up school shooters or ?

He should've beat his foid to a pulp instead, since women are selectors, they deserve repercussions

@Nate Higgers
You're my brocel and everything but I don't actually hate niggers I'm only using this username because it's funny

The poorest white people commit less crime than the richest black people :feelswhere:

Admit it’s genetic.

Lmao literally reddit-tier arguments. What's next bringing up school shooters or ?
There's nothing wrong with that argument. Is it really that unbelievable that a white guy could have done what Will Smith did?

There's nothing wrong with that argument. Is it really that unbelievable that a white guy could have done what Will Smith did?
Yeah that is pretty unbelievable actually bur the reason it's a shit-tier argument is because you don't seem to understand per capita.

I don't deny that blacks are more agressive but that wasn't becausd of hid black blood. It was because he is a beta cuck who will obey every order his wife/master gives him.

Niggers are inherently violent savages. Also Chris rock is an incel tier male I respect him

will smith was known as a black dude with a squeaky clean record before that.

but he is with a black foid and he has to prove himself.