Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will SEA stay the same regarding JBW, or will it be over before I have enough money to relocate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36660
  • Start date
Deleted member 36660

Deleted member 36660

Countrycel
-
I'm a compulsive planner, so I've been making lists and comparisons between all possible JBW countries in order to choose which one I want to start a new life in. The Philippines keep making it to the top 5 countries whenever I renew the scores, but with all of its exposure to the west, will it even be the same when I'm ready to leave (approximately six years from now), or will I still be able to run JBW-game?

I'm grasping at straws here, I just want to have a family.

More like JBFW (just be first worlder), asians from the first world have higher chances than whites from the third world, since the first can give them green cards or citzenships

How old are you?
I was thinking of doing the same but i would be a fucking 30yo:feelsrope:

People keep getting taller and hotter everywhere, especially in East Asia, so you'll probably have even less of a chance by that time.

If you have a son with a short SEAwhore,it would be a tragedy

i was wondering the same thing--since i wanna go in like 3 years or so

More like JBFW (just be first worlder), asians from the first world have higher chances than whites from the third world, since the first can give them green cards or citzenships
Marrying/dating an uneducated foreign woman who is incapable of basic communication is something that only white guys can pull off ngl

How old are you?
At the time of departure I will be 24.
Marrying/dating an uneducated foreign woman who is incapable of basic communication is something that only white guys can pull off ngl
Philippine women know basic English and some of them have bachelor's degrees.

Last edited:
At the time of departure I will be 24.

Philippine women know basic English and some of them have bachelor's degrees.
What do you plan to do for a living since you cant bring her back?

What are your stats? And I hope you are white btw

You still have time.

What do you plan to do for a living since you cant bring her back?
Passive income. I will work hard and invest as much money as possible during the coming years (about 20% average annual return after tax). Don't say I'm stupid or gullible or some shit like that, because I've been making passive income plans for the past three years. It is possible.

How old are you?
I really don't think that's too old for JBW. It's prob viable until at least mid 40s though quality may go down a bit. You just have to accept that your 'career' if you wanted one is over if you move there.

What are your stats? And I hope you are white btw
Oooh, I have weird stats. I am white, as a matter of fact I'm northern European, and I have an average face. The thing is that I'm both a framecel (lanky) and a mentalcel. I don't have autism or suffer from some kind of self esteem issues, but the thing is that I'm what I call a countrycel. I get so goddamn sick when I'm in a city that my brain just shuts down and leaves me almost paralyzed. Try having a big social circle if you can't fucking visit them withouth having a mental breakdown.

Oooh, I have weird stats. I am white, as a matter of fact I'm northern European, and I have an average face. The thing is that I'm both a framecel (lanky) and a mentalcel. I don't have autism or suffer from some kind of self esteem issues, but the thing is that I'm what I call a countrycel. I get so goddamn sick when I'm in a city that my brain just shuts down and leaves me almost paralyzed. Try having a big social circle if you can't fucking visit them withouth having a mental breakdown.
Since you didn't say your height I assume you must be tallish. You will slay in SEA and you are very young, if you can live off dividends from your portfolio and get a job there (you will easily get a job with those stats no matter where you go IMO) to sustain yourself and possible family if that's your thing, you will be alright.

In case you want to be sure, just download dating apps and geocheat to put it whenever you want to go and see how you do. If you do good, a pragmatic next step would be to go to have some vacation time.

That's if you want to go to sea, but realistically if I were you I would widen the frame with weightlifting (getting muscle in shoulder area) and possibly look into a rural area close to you to live there, but that's up to you.

I'm sure you have done it but have you tried to get treatment for whatever you have? I don't know if it's psychological or physical, maybe the CO2 concentration in big cities is too high for you, idk.

Since you didn't say your height I assume you must be tallish. You will slay in SEA and you are very young, if you can live off dividends from your portfolio and get a job there (you will easily get a job with those stats no matter where you go IMO) to sustain yourself and possible family if that's your thing, you will be alright.

In case you want to be sure, just download dating apps and geocheat to put it whenever you want to go and see how you do. If you do good, a pragmatic next step would be to go to have some vacation time.

That's if you want to go to sea, but realistically if I were you I would widen the frame with weightlifting (getting muscle in shoulder area) and possibly look into a rural area close to you to live there, but that's up to you.

I'm sure you have done it but have you tried to get treatment for whatever you have? I don't know if it's psychological or physical, maybe the CO2 concentration in big cities is too high for you, idk.
I'm below average height in Sweden, but I'm tall in SEA. Maybe I'll try some heavier workouts like you say. I've gone to a couple of psychologists, and I did what they told me to do during the entirety of high-school. Didn't help at all.
Wasted

On top of that, I actually find asian girls (mostly chinese and vietnamese) more appealing than white girls in terms of looks. At least the cute ones...

On top of that, I actually find asian girls (mostly chinese and vietnamese) more appealing than white girls in terms of looks. At least the cute ones...
Well then good luck with seamxxing I think you will do fine as long as you have average face and are like 5'7''+.

If you like noodles, well, that's great news. watch Tim K, he is an early 40s fat tall americunt who moved there and found a very young and qt phil whom he married and had children with. He can tell you about his experience, idk if you have many friends in Sweden, and how good your relationship is with your family, but moving to another country is very tough if you are on good terms with them.

Passive income. I will work hard and invest as much money as possible during the coming years (about 20% average annual return after tax). Don't say I'm stupid or gullible or some shit like that, because I've been making passive income plans for the past three years. It is possible.
Same
Once i hit enough to money im moving ,
the only thing that hurts me is that i had 0 $ until last year because it was impossible to get hired anywhere without a degree or connections

Same
Once i hit enough to money im moving ,
the only thing that hurts me is that i had 0 $ until last year because it was impossible to get hired anywhere without a degree or connections
Good on you! I hope you succeed with your relocation. Do you know which country/countries you want to try out?
Well then good luck with seamxxing I think you will do fine as long as you have average face and are like 5'7''+.

If you like noodles, well, that's great news. watch Tim K, he is an early 40s fat tall americunt who moved there and found a very young and qt phil whom he married and had children with. He can tell you about his experience, idk if you have many friends in Sweden, and how good your relationship is with your family, but moving to another country is very tough if you are on good terms with them.
Let's just say my relationship with my family is... turbulent. Moving shouldn't be that big of a deal since I've always felt alone anyway. It's time to change that, well, in six years that is.

Last edited:
Good on you! I hope you succeed with your relocation. Do you know which country/countries you want to try out?
I want to travel these years and see what i like.
I thought about PH , VN , TH .
I also have a chinese friend which could help me getting hired in china working for him ( even as a bullshit role) and getting a visa.
I dont know if the restrictions in china will change , but im open to everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back