Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Russian soldiers rape Ukrainian women after Ukraine gets captured?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Will Russian soldiers rape Ukranian women after Ukraine gets captured?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
The Russians raped a lot of German women after WW2. Do you think they will do the same to Ukrainian women?

LOL. Your question is exactly this one:

But to answer it, yes, they will rape women. Even the U.S. raped Afghan women during the Taliban conflict.

Why wouldn’t it?

Rape not even required, Ukrainian foids will willing fuck Chadkovsky after he rolls over the native simps with a tank

Yes, happens in warfare all the time. Lifefuel for slavcels.

Im going to bed but im gonna now think of sweet dreams of me being a soldier on the front lines and stopping a van full of schoolgirls on their way to school and i get to rape them. mmmmmmmmm:ahegao:

Off but on topic: Does anyone here know rape etiquette? Or the history of warfare rape?
what i mean is
1) If I am a soldier and confiscate a prime female for raping, after i rape her do I gotta share? Is it necessary to scoot aside so my brother in arms gets a turn? How many turns must she take before i can get seconds? Must we kill her afterwards or can I shove her in the military vehicle and keep her as rape fodder for a few days? (lets assume her pussy is real bald and tight that i dont wanna give her up)

At what age is the cutoff for prime raping? (If i take a 10yo in the mouth will anybody stop me? If i plow a 80yo from behind will my superior discharge me?) Are condoms used in mass rapes? I dont want STDs. Suppose she fights back. What is the easiest way to subdue or knock out a woman on the battlefield? Suppose she dies. Is my platoon okay with me raping a corpse if its fresh?

So many fucking questions. I knew a guy who served in Afghanistan. Came home riddled with STDs. Obviouslyhe raped a ton. Fucker got PTSD and was admitted to a mental facility and I never talked to him afterwards. Wish i knew what really went down over there on the ground. Sounds like fun. Can be free and take women whenever you want like God intended.:feelsaww:

Shit i just realized
hope the invasion doesnt stop the production of those very interesting movies Ukraine is famous for :feelsLSD:
its the only thing i do on the weekends to pass the time.

no. the fact 80% think yes just shows how retarded to history and politics most people are.

uraknians are regarded as russians by russian nationalist rhetoric. rapes would be strictly forbidden

there'd be some bad apple here and there. but they'd be isolated incidents

the kind of mass rapes russians are infamous for, like they did in Finland in 17th century, in Germany, Austria, Poland, etc. wont happen.

and international attention would be all on russia. russia dont want to "taint" their image and reduce their legitamacy of "reclaiming" the historic russian land that they consider ukraine as

im so sick of normie idiots who have 0 knowledge of history and think rapes always come with wars.

100 years war for instance didnt have much rapes. most european wars in west europe didnt have a lot rapes in the medieval age. but its super common in more savage land such as east asia where mass rapes were super common and slaughtering of entire cities was common too.
:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back