Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will probably end it soon

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I can't cope anymore and it's pointless to live as a subhuman. I've accepted the fact that there's nothing in store for me and some people were born to lose in life. This world is a fucking joke guys and I never thought that one day I will be writing on an incel forum as a true inkwell. (being deformed asf and I still can't believe it.).When I was a teen, I had dreams about being a normie and experiencing life as a normal human being but little did I know that I would be a basement dweller posting on incel forums that I never knew existed at that time. I was naive and thought that I would lose my virginity and become a normal dude. Reality is harsh and I still cannot believe what is happening to me. I wish I could wake up one day and realize that all of this was just a nightmare. Apologies if things aren't clear.Kinda drunk right now.

Stay with us brocel

Stay with us brocel
This world is too cruel and I can't cope brocel. I should've ended it way before but hope was what kept me going. I'm one hell of a delusional fag. There's no winning.

This world is too cruel and I can't cope brocel. I should've ended it way before but hope was what kept me going. I'm one hell of a delusional fag. There's no winning.
Stay with us brocel you're atleast not alone

Stay. Us leaving makes normies happy

Ropemaxxing yourself?
DOnt brocel

Stay with us brocel you're atleast not alone
I get reminded of my subhumanity every day and I see the blackpill everywhere. You guys weren't wrong about a lot of things.

Wait for the zombie apocalypse it will be fun. Every vaxxer beamed by the 5G/phone signal = potential zombie. It could start this year in April or around 2026-2030 we will see.
Day of reckoning saudi arabia zombie apocalypse
Pfizer zombie epidemic 1p36 deletion syndrome

I get reminded of my subhumanity every day and I see the blackpill everywhere. You guys weren't wrong about a lot of things.
Maybe we are right but we still hold on so stay with us

Stay with us brocel
Easier said than done.... some individuals are in a deep, dark hole unable to climb out.
Combine that with the fucked up state of the dating market, and you´ve got a recipe for disaster.
And these dumb A$$ retards ask themselves off, why there is an influx of young men Deleting themselves.

Your post gave me a heavy feeling on my chest bro, I dont get emotional too often, cause Im mentally unwell atm. Just F´d up to see, how many young men are down bad

T
Your post gave me a heavy feeling on my chest bro, I dont get emotional too often, cause Im mentally unwell atm. Just F´d up to see, how many young men are down bad
his world is cruel man and it wasn’t meant for everyone.