Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will looksmaxxing and gymcelling give you a chance if you are 5'3.5?

it’s over bro, looksmaxxing doesn’t work when you’re a fucking among us character, i’m 5’3ft and i’d say I have desirable facial features and i get get rejected ALL the time when i approach women, ive went after all types of women, ugly, tall, short, chubby, looksmaxxing doesn’t work on short dudes, going after short women is stupid because their standards are the highest. working out and getting ripped will make your body look shorter and stubby, there’s no way to win. you won’t find respect from anybody let alone a fucking girlfriend, even if you find one, you won’t ever turn her on

it’s over bro, looksmaxxing doesn’t work when you’re a fucking among us character, i’m 5’3ft and i’d say I have desirable facial features and i get get rejected ALL the time when i approach women, ive went after all types of women, ugly, tall, short, chubby, looksmaxxing doesn’t work on short dudes, going after short women is stupid because their standards are the highest. working out and getting ripped will make your body look shorter and stubby, there’s no way to win. you won’t find respect from anybody let alone a fucking girlfriend, even if you find one, you won’t ever turn her on
Have foid’s ever said that you were too short for her in your face? Is that the only reason they rejected you?

Please no platitudes are fake answers, no "foids don't care about height" :feelstastyman:

So realistically, if I lose some weight, and get lean and jacked in an attempt to make myself look more intimidating will I gain respect from other men and have a chance of a relationship if I'm still 5'3 with a decent face and frame?

Do you think there is any way to compensate or increase my SMV as a manlet?

Or is it over? :feelsrope:
Only if you're good looking enough to court 15-16 yr olds :forcedsmile::feelstrash:

At this height, it’s over. But you could still go to some rural area where the average height is near that, then you would stand a chance

Im 5'3 as well. It's over

In 2021, 5'10 normie men are semi-incels or landwhale chasers thanks to hypergamy. 5'3 is giga-beyond over.

you can go to Indonesia and score a foid there

Have foid’s ever said that you were too short for her in your face? Is that the only reason they rejected you?
i’ve had tons of women said they would date me if i was taller and that i’m too short, mainly online and it’s happened a lot in person

i’ve had tons of women said they would date me if i was taller and that i’m too short, mainly online and it’s happened a lot in person
Brutal. :feelsrope: