Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will I at least know the names of girls in community college?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My parents forcing me to study accounting in Community College, they’re tired of me eating and NEETing.

When I was in Highschool, I only knew the names of 5 girls and all of them, except 1 had a boyfriend.

What community college? You tryna hang out?

1 + 1 = 2 Here is your certificate.

My parents forcing me to study accounting in Community College, they’re tired of me eating and NEETing.

When I was in Highschool, I only knew the names of 5 girls and all of them, except 1 had a boyfriend.
community college girls are cruel because they have repressed anger from not getting into university.

they want frat chads to fuck them but it's hard when they are in community college

Only when the teacher calls their names.

im in college in my third year and dont know the names of any foids. in fact i only know the name of one person and he isnt even my friend. jfl its over.

Shit mang maybe she was waiting for you to ask her out you silly inkwell
She was too smart and attractive for me, I felt embarrassed for myself whenever I saw her.

college is for fakecels

How is that even possible? Isn't the University supposed to be the (metaphorical) epicenter of Western society?
no. its a scam to suck money out of barely 18 year olds and a breeding ground for chads and foids. thats all.

you won't