Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will hypergamy be bred out of women?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Currently it looks like 1 in 3 to 1 in 2 of young women in developed countries will not reproduce. If you look at the ones who aren't reproducing, the most common factor is that these women are waiting for "the right man", in other words they're unwilling to settle with an average guy, so they stay single into their 30s and 40s. Even if they finally decide to settle down, they're likely too infertile to give birth. There are some women who manage to get pumped and dumped by Chad, and thereby do reproduce, but it's proven that children of single mothers are more likely to be dysfunctional and therefore less likely to reproduce.

In other words, hypergamy is turning countless women into genetic dead-ends. In the past hypergamy was advantageous because there was a limited pool of available men and picking the right one was the difference between life and death for a woman and her offspring. Therefore, women sought the best possible man she could get with until there were no other men left. Now, with a virtually unlimited pool of men to choose from, and it being practically guaranteed that a woman and her children will survive regardless of who is picked, being picky is actually disadvantageous for women because they will become overwhelmed by their options and delay having children.

Of course there are still men who have health problems which may lead to death or disability of his children. And reproducing with a more high-value man will birth sons that are more likely to reproduce. So, a degree of hypergamy is still advantageous. But a woman who is willing to pair with a man who is sufficiently healthy but does not have as many Chad-like characteristics (those that signaled a survival advantage in our evolutionary past) will be at a huge advantage compared to those who chase Chad to the point that they delay having children.

From this I can offer a whitepill: if reincarnation exists, maybe we'll be reborn into a world where women aren't nearly as hypergamous..

1 Chad's nut is enough for all women but women are limited baby-makers so with that excuse they will discriminate a lot of men
As I said getting pumped and dumped by Chad will result in dysfunctional children since Chad won't be around to raise them. A woman who settles for an oofy doofy and has multiple children with him will end up with much more offspring.

Your theory sounds good but I think you're wrong. Especially bc it is so easy to survive today, foids don't need to chose a man to survive so they all want Chads and HTNs. Ofc many of them don't reproduce but all that do still have Chad as their baby dad.

Ofc many of them don't reproduce but all that do still have Chad as their baby dad.
I don't see that happening, I think women want to be with Chad not just carry his offspring, and being a single mother sucks even with the welfare state.

Unless all these women with soyboy husbands secretly birthed another man's kid and lied to the husband that it's his. That certainly would be a great strategy for modern women to take. I don't want to believe women are that cold and devious.

From this I can offer a whitepill: if reincarnation exists, maybe we'll be reborn into a world where women aren't nearly as hypergamous.
In PATHS I'm already guaranteed a one way bus ticket to the true timeline

Women have always been hypergamous and vaginal capitalists since the dawn of the very first woman, so no, it will never be bred out of them as it is something biologically psychologically innate within them. At best all we can do is regulate and control female hypergamy at a government political level. :feelsjuice:

What you are describing only breed out the extreme end of hypergamy. The “normal” hypergamies will stay untouched and as other have said: surviving is just too easy these days so foids can be almost as hypergamous as they want without genetic repercussions.

Women have always been hypergamous and vaginal capitalists since the dawn of the very first woman, so no, it will never be bred out of them as it is something biologically psychologically innate within them. At best all we can do is regulate and control female hypergamy at a government political level. :feelsjuice:
The eternal foid.

What you are describing only breed out the extreme end of hypergamy. The “normal” hypergamies will stay untouched and as other have said: surviving is just too easy these days so foids can be almost as hypergamous as they want without genetic repercussions.

The eternal foid.
All the way back to Eve and Lilith. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 25

Last edited:

As I said getting pumped and dumped by Chad will result in dysfunctional children since Chad won't be around to raise them. A woman who settles for an oofy doofy and has multiple children with him will end up with much more offspring.
You forgot food tricking beta into raising chad child