Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

will Chads start MGTOWing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
a large part of MGTOW is incels but will Chads start to realize these double standards and start MGTOWing?
I think its likely because a lot of Chads are blackpilled or at least understand that the only reason they are getting girls is because of their looks so maybe the chads will start realizing MGTOW is the way to go

they are enjoying sex and women's love, why would they just give that up?

Why would Chad cuck himself for a coping movement full of incels in denial?

There's no way man being a chad on a dating app is like being an ultimate god (i would think) this is like a
pussy buffet for free no non-fags could ever turn that down even they really wanted to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They already have...the MGTOW forums are filled with Chads.

If they do it they would just pump and dump just like before.
Chads won't get divorced raped because there is genuine attraction there. They won't ever receive a bad enough experience from a foid to even go MGTOW in the first place.
They already have...the MGTOW forums are filled with Chads.
Cope most MGTOWs have terrible SMV they are simply incels who dumpster dive, endlessly approach, or are straight-up 40-year-old Perma virgins.

Last edited:
Stupid thread, obviously no.

There's no way man being a chad on a dating app is like being an ultimate god (i would think) this is like a
pussy buffet for free no non-fags could ever turn that down even they really wanted to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The MGTOW is already a chad/ normie movement about Chads/ normies who were cucked by divorce, single moms etc

Dating isn't only about getting female attention but keeping women around you. The Chad can get female attention but how will he keep them around for a long time ? women can get bored of his looks or even cheat on him for a better looking Chad. It all depends on their options.

No real chad would ever waste their time on neckbeard reddit or some other gay ass forum , they are way too busy pounding holes and actually living life :feelsYall: MGTOW is full of low tier normie and incels in denial :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lol even I was a memeber of this MGTOW community before realising that I am none other than an incel.

Lol even I was a memeber of this MGTOW community before realising that I am none other than an incel.
I feel like I'm kind of in the middle of both. If I worked hard enough on myself to moneymaxx and do what society wants me to then I think I could ascend. On the other hand in my current situation I cannot ascend and am an incel.

I feel like I'm kind of in the middle of both. If I worked hard enough on myself to moneymaxx and do what society wants me to then I think I could ascend. On the other hand in my current situation I cannot ascend and am an incel.
I can't ascend whatever I do because I am short, skinny and ethnic.