Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wiktionary has definitions of dozens of incel terms

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:en:Incel_community
Interesting that our subculture made its way to there, but perhaps not that unsurprising since Wiktionary is a community driven project as opposed a published dictionary. Some interesting ones:

Black pill: A notional pill taken by those who have adopted a nihilistic far-right philosophy, especially incels who believe unattractive men will never be sexually or romantically successful.
It stands out that we are categorically lumped together with the far right. I have noticed that shouting nazi at any wrong think is a tactic often used in MSM. A shame that normie soyboys:soy: are so retarded that they always eat it up and dismiss out arguments without giving it a though to continue their blue pill ignorance.
Clowncel: (incel slang) An incel who identifies with the Joker from the Batman franchise.
I haven't really seen this one used in our communities but a quick google tells me some MSM journos used it to describe us apparently
Lifefuel: (incel slang) Something that causes one to feel schadenfreude or nihilistic satisfaction, especially over the suffering of women.
Tbh I can't really blame them for defining it like that laughing at foids getting killed or other shit is best defined as nihilistic satisfaction.
But we call pretty much anything that arouses positive feelings as lifefuel so incomplete definition.
Looksmatch: (incel slang) A person of equal ranking to another on a scale of physical attractiveness.
Again incompletely defined, looksmatch is most often used for equal looks ranking on the other sex
Wagecuck: (incel slang, derogatory) A person who works a mindless, low-paying job, especially a beta male.
Wagecuck is more of a NEET term than incel one, interesting that we got lumped together

Also interesting that basic words like mog are missing from this list, though I found it by searching
(transitive, seduction community, incel slang) To assert one's dominance over.
The quote they give is pretty authentic ngl
  1. His face mogs mine to hell and back.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This one was grouped under "Seduction Community" Is that what Wiktionary calls redpill?
Oneitis, sexual market value, orbiter, beta orbiter, ride the cock carousel, hit the wall are categorized exclusively under Seduction Community rather than Incel Community.
Gigastacy too apparently exists but not really categorized under anything.

Last edited:
We are not far right

Not surprising since people who contribute to these sites have no lives

We are not far right
For some reason far right people are associated with all the negative traits, and so we're lumped in with them now too, despite most of us being minorities

It never made sense that people associate incels and the black pill with far-right ideology. Sure, there may be more of us that hold unpopular or fringe views but the blackpill itself is independent of any political views. What they don't see is the irony that the average foid holds more opinions that they would call extremist if said by people like us.

It never made sense that people associate incels and the black pill with far-right ideology. Sure, there may be more of us that hold unpopular or fringe views but the blackpill itself is independent of any political views. What they don't see is the irony that the average foid holds more opinions that they would call extremist if said by people like us.
As I said before I do not think they do this in good faith.
It is an attempt to discredit us.

As I said before I do not think they do this in good faith.
It is an attempt to discredit us.
If they tried to describe the blackpill honestly without any strawmanning some people might think it makes sense. That's something they don't want.

Death to brainwashed homosexual liberals and their goddamn degenerate values

We are not far right

Unfortunately too many "reliable sources" claim this, the advantage of Wiktionary is that it can update much quicker than any other dictionary, the disadvantage is that it still updates using mainstream media sources which push for an anti-incel narrative. These people will call Stalin "far right" because he imprisoned all homosexual men in the Soviet Union. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I believe in sexual communism, no idea how that makes me right wing

"Far right" and "right wing" just means "anything I don't like" in Wokespeak, compare it to what the Chinese call "reactionary".

"Nihilistic" should be replaced by "deterministic" tbh