Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wikipedia article on the "Missing white woman syndrome"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Remember how Brian Laundrie was found dead and no one gave a single fuck how and why? :lul:

Remember how Brian Laundrie was found dead and no one gave a single fuck how and why? :lul:
He is already dead? Didn't know that lol :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah and also it was revealed yesterday that he killed himself.
Does this mean that he did indeed love her and thinks killing her was a mistake? Maybe it was an accident like i said! Since you know, last time they were filmed she punched him and scratched him while he was driving. But anywho, who cares. Ugly ethnic male's life is extremely worthless when compared to a White woman's. So he is forever gonna be remembered as an asshole incel. While she, the abusive one will be remembered as the daughter of America.:smonk::smonk::smonk:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yeah and also it was revealed yesterday that he killed himself.
Does this mean that he did indeed love her and thinks killing her was a mistake? Maybe it was an accident like i said! Since you know, last time they were filmed she punched him and scratched him while he was driving. But anywho, who cares. Ugly ethnic male's life is extremely worthless when compared to a White woman's. So he is forever gonna be remembered as an asshole incel. While she, the abusive one will be remembered as the daughter of America.:smonk::smonk::smonk:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yep :panties::panties::panties::panties:

They're so oppressed supposedly yet this phenomenon exists of society showing women - especially white ones - they are cared about more than anyone. Jfl.

Marxist filth from marxpedia

Gabby Potato got what she deserved.

I just wanna know if Gabby Petito was fucking some other dude and that was the reason Brian killed her. He flew back to Florida for a few days and then flew back to Wyoming to kill her and drove back to Florida with the van. And the news has never revealed why. And I speculate that Gabby was a blonde whore and was fucking random dudes the whole time Brian was gone and Brian saw all the cumstains and condoms in the van and snapped. It's the most logical theory.

Joined Nov 25, 2021 Posts 21 Online 5h 13m
Stfu GrAYfag. Your "hero" is a pathatic subhuman jewish-looking abomination that was cucked by a mad whore who (!) beated him jfl what a worm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, it's anti-white agenda
blah blah blah, he was much better than ER or any of those faggots cos he actually took revenge against the one who did him wrong. And you only joined a couple months ago so stop larping as some oldfag :feelshaha:.

I'm gonna need a bigger basement

This rubs me the wrong way, honestly. Just realise how insane the leftoids have become. A woman goes missing and all that normies can talk about is race. "Oh but if she were BIPoC then no-one would have cared! :soy:" Fuck people like that. I hate them infinitely more than foids.

I'm gonna need a bigger basement
:panties::panties::panties::panties:
This rubs me the wrong way, honestly. Just realise how insane the leftoids have become. A woman goes missing and all that normies can talk about is race. "Oh but if she were BIPoC then no-one would have cared! :soy:" Fuck people like that. I hate them infinitely more than foids.
Yep. (((Libtards))) analize everything through their cultural-marxist anti-white agenda