Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wikipedia article on the "Missing white woman syndrome"

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Remember how Brian Laundrie was found dead and no one gave a single fuck how and why? :lul:

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh goworyeti
★★★★★
30d 1h 17m
NikRebi said:
Remember how Brian Laundrie was found dead and no one gave a single fuck how and why? :lul:
He is already dead? Didn't know that lol :feelshaha::feelshaha:

N

NikRebi

-
5d 15h 49m
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

pass me the Rope :(
28d 10h 34m
N

NikRebi

-
5d 15h 49m
Yeah and also it was revealed yesterday that he killed himself.
Does this mean that he did indeed love her and thinks killing her was a mistake? Maybe it was an accident like i said! Since you know, last time they were filmed she punched him and scratched him while he was driving. But anywho, who cares. Ugly ethnic male's life is extremely worthless when compared to a White woman's. So he is forever gonna be remembered as an asshole incel. While she, the abusive one will be remembered as the daughter of America.:smonk::smonk::smonk:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

★★★★★
30d 1h 17m
NikRebi said:
Yeah and also it was revealed yesterday that he killed himself.
Does this mean that he did indeed love her and thinks killing her was a mistake? Maybe it was an accident like i said! Since you know, last time they were filmed she punched him and scratched him while he was driving. But anywho, who cares. Ugly ethnic male's life is extremely worthless when compared to a White woman's. So he is forever gonna be remembered as an asshole incel. While she, the abusive one will be remembered as the daughter of America.:smonk::smonk::smonk:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yep :panties::panties::panties::panties:

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
AlphaCentauri said:
He is already dead? Didn't know that lol :feelshaha::feelshaha:
"lol"

Our hero is dead and you're laughing:dafuckfeels:?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
69d 19h 53m
They're so oppressed supposedly yet this phenomenon exists of society showing women - especially white ones - they are cared about more than anyone. Jfl.

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★★
12d 19h 21m
Marxist filth from marxpedia

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
186d 5h 12m
Gabby Potato got what she deserved.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 9h 56m
I just wanna know if Gabby Petito was fucking some other dude and that was the reason Brian killed her. He flew back to Florida for a few days and then flew back to Wyoming to kill her and drove back to Florida with the van. And the news has never revealed why. And I speculate that Gabby was a blonde whore and was fucking random dudes the whole time Brian was gone and Brian saw all the cumstains and condoms in the van and snapped. It's the most logical theory.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

The truecel rots
★★★★
44d 9h 12m
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

★★★★★
30d 1h 17m
hatefulricer said:
"lol"

Our hero is dead and you're laughing:dafuckfeels:?
Joined Nov 25, 2021 Posts 21 Online 5h 13m
Stfu GrAYfag. Your "hero" is a pathatic subhuman jewish-looking abomination that was cucked by a mad whore who (!) beated him jfl what a worm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
kaczynskicel said:
Marxist filth from marxpedia
Yeah, it's anti-white agenda

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
AlphaCentauri said:
Joined Nov 25, 2021 Posts 21 Online 5h 13m
Stfu GrAYfag. Your "hero" is a pathatic subhuman jewish-looking abomination that was cucked by a mad whore who (!) beated him jfl what a worm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, it's anti-white agenda
blah blah blah, he was much better than ER or any of those faggots cos he actually took revenge against the one who did him wrong. And you only joined a couple months ago so stop larping as some oldfag :feelshaha:.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 9h 2m
I'm gonna need a bigger basement

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 14h 27m
This rubs me the wrong way, honestly. Just realise how insane the leftoids have become. A woman goes missing and all that normies can talk about is race. "Oh but if she were BIPoC then no-one would have cared! :soy:" Fuck people like that. I hate them infinitely more than foids.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

★★★★★
30d 1h 17m
Emba said:
I'm gonna need a bigger basement
:panties::panties::panties::panties:
DepravedAndDeprived said:
This rubs me the wrong way, honestly. Just realise how insane the leftoids have become. A woman goes missing and all that normies can talk about is race. "Oh but if she were BIPoC then no-one would have cared! :soy:" Fuck people like that. I hate them infinitely more than foids.
Yep. (((Libtards))) analize everything through their cultural-marxist anti-white agenda

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8