Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wikipedia Acknowledges Heightism

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
I'm sure the topics discussed in this article have been discussed here before, but I honestly found that this article was a decent and fair summary of heightism. Of course, the related topics of inceldom and lookism are not mentioned in it, and on those topics of course Wikipedia is very biased and discriminatory against us (fuck them for that), but it I think it is a good thing that at least heightism is recognized in some places now. And thankfully most of this is back up by real article and studies conducted by academics.

Some of the useful stuff it mentions is how men who are shorter were found to be more prone to suicidal tendencies or suicide attempts than taller men. Also mentioned are the obvious things such as more taller men being married and having more kids, and taller men being perceived as more attractive. Interestingly, a wage gap is mentioned too, where taller men are more likely to receive higher wages than shorter men. Taller men were also seen to be "less anxious" about their social rivals than shorter men were.

If i see one more height post i will commit seppuku

Once/if it is accepted, they would revert it and say that tallfags are the true victims.

because its scientific fact, it's not some fringe theory

because its scientific fact, it's not some fringe theory
Yeah but it hasn't been studied as extensively as other kinds of discrimination like sexism and racism (which normies obsess over). That is why it being acknowledged at all is a good thing. Despite it being backed up by scientific evidence, many normies choose to ignore lookism and heightism.

Once/if it is accepted, they would revert it and say that tallfags are the true victims.
I mean, people ask them to reach something on the highest shelf in supermarkets, is that not oppression?

Despite it being backed up by scientific evidence, many normies choose to ignore lookism and heightism.
:bluepill::bluepill: because its all about ur personality boy

I mean, people ask them to reach something on the highest shelf in supermarkets, is that not oppression?
What are the consequences if you deny the help? Seriously, tallfags are as retards as foids

Tallfags already do this. Every time manlets rant about their mistreatment, tallfags always bring up how uncomfortable flights are for them or how nothing is made with exceptionally tall people in mind. Some of them whine about being fetishized by women. :lul:

you could honesstly write a novel on this topic, the article looks so incomplete
also jfl at tallfags whining about their "plight" in the discussion section, they're really just like your average foid "b-but we bleed once a month, it's a big deal actually!!!". Similarly tallfag will cry you a river about getting stuck in the car jfl
everyone halp, I'm fucking moron tallfag got stuck in the doorway, halp i cant breathe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
peak comedy

Last edited:
Tallfags already do this. Every time manlets rant about their mistreatment, tallfags always bring up how uncomfortable flights are for them or how nothing is made with exceptionally tall people in mind. Some of them whine about being fetishized by women. :lul:
Ah, of course they do that. They are like foids after all, the professional victims. I meant the normies who are average height.