Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shut up about JBW

Not white in my eyes when the majority of them are swarthy as fuck. They are euro africans because of the moor impact on their genetics.
Bruh, I showed you fucking stuff showing Moors had little impact & Spanish are mostly European in genotype

Even @Made in Heaven who's an Arab & Muslim coper here(we all cope tbf) agrees & has shown genetic stuff on this
He was never anti celt or anti french
Nope, a friend showed me SS of him being a classic Angloid & shitting on Celts

He can enjoy his Angloidness then, always preferred Germans & Dutch to them by far.
Stats from this decade actually, rices mog niggers.
Theres no way

Average normie-tier Negro mogs the average rice who rots

He was never anti celt or anti french

Stats from this decade actually, rices mog niggers.
BBC is big black cope. JBK just be korean and JBW are the only laws.

So this Anglo politician:

Nick-Griffin-the-BNP-lead-001.jpg

Is not White? Jfl

Yeah, please for the love of God stop listening to fucking Varg of all "people"
lower tier white. Varg and pewdiepie would be elite whites imo since they possess the purest white futures.

lower tier white. Varg and pewdiepie would be elite whites imo since they possess the purest white futures.
Alright, this is a fair enough stance here

You could literally just say Balkans, Meds, Alpinids(Central Europeans), Slavs, etc. are lower-tier Whites & not "le Nordic gods" like Pewdiepie is

And as I said, Varg is an ingrate who can't even be coherent in his views

He said it's a "good thing" Mexicans are invading the US, so much for his "white nationalism" lol

Alright, this is a fair enough stance here

You could literally just say Balkans, Meds, Alpinids(Central Europeans), Slavs, etc. are lower-tier Whites & not "le Nordic gods" like Pewdiepie is

And as I said, Varg is an ingrate who can't even be coherent in his views

He said it's a "good thing" Mexicans are invading the US, so much for his "white nationalism" lol
Dude youve never been to the balkans to be talking this shit lmao. Croatia is the only majority white nation there. Literally ask any non-sfcel that lives here and he will tell you the truth.

Moors didn't impact them, it's just a phenotype
1200px-Xavi_Hernandez_%2831521652051%29.jpg
Sergio_Busquets_2018_%28cropped%29.jpg
Penelope-Cruz-Javier-Bardem-042624-tout-b212f97ba7fe484c8dd0cb63f67b4dbc.jpg
raya.jpeg
398184-1699383547.jpg
%C3%81lvaro_Arbeloa.jpg
Ra%C3%BAl_Albiol_2009.jpg
177_cesc.jpg
cambio-dani-RXf3vLfQFtF7IeXX9ZoUoEP-1200x840@abc.jpg
1459234-2368100.jpg
images
48346652486_15c94e1601_c.jpg
sergio-llull2-1ef3bbea-e124-6230-b345-174d51f39eab.png
If they are white and can benefit from JBW then arabs can too jfl. Nearly all of them pass as ethnics its insane.

I've done research
Now try going anywhere except croatia on a vacation and see for yourself. I can't rly add anything else to this conversation because your delusions are stronger than what I am trying to convince you. Balkanroaches are the latinos of Europe simple as.

Moors didn't impact them, it's just a phenotype
1200px-Xavi_Hernandez_%2831521652051%29.jpg
Sergio_Busquets_2018_%28cropped%29.jpg
Penelope-Cruz-Javier-Bardem-042624-tout-b212f97ba7fe484c8dd0cb63f67b4dbc.jpg
raya.jpeg
398184-1699383547.jpg
%C3%81lvaro_Arbeloa.jpg
Ra%C3%BAl_Albiol_2009.jpg
177_cesc.jpg
cambio-dani-RXf3vLfQFtF7IeXX9ZoUoEP-1200x840@abc.jpg
1459234-2368100.jpg
images
48346652486_15c94e1601_c.jpg
sergio-llull2-1ef3bbea-e124-6230-b345-174d51f39eab.png
Again, some can pass as that, and even those look different from MENA

Genetically they differ greatly:

piis0002929708005922-gr2-lrg.jpg

DnaCOMPMapk20

Here's also a more crowd image

Main qimg 622cc5360d2ee61ff18a849a56a5e984 lq

JBK just be korean

Lmao. Only JB LTBs like those chink K-POP idols, they look too androgynous to have any appeal to women when the foids get older. Average Korean male doesn't even look anything like them. How can you say JBK when shit like the 4B movement comes from there because their women hate them so much.

Even @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven who's an Arab & Muslim coper here(we all cope tbf) agrees & has shown genetic stuff on this
genetically they are white/european, but physically, some of them suffer negative halo due to sometimes being mistaken for sand niggers

Lmao. Only JB LTBs like those chink K-POP idols, they look too androgynous to have any appeal to women when the foids get older. Average Korean male doesn't even look anything like them. How can you say JBK when shit like the 4B movement comes from there because their women hate them so much.
Yeah jfl, K-pop only works for HTN rices

MTN rice doesn't get shit from that
genetically they are white/european, but physically, some of them suffer negative halo due to sometimes being mistaken for sand niggers

View attachment 1270319
Well yeah, like I said some of them can have MENA phenotypes

I recall that Berid one being shared a fee times, and it overlapped heavily

People can't understand that all because some of them don't look "stereotypically white" as I'd term it doesn't make them all complete mutts, which is what I'm trying to explain to the retarded Zigger above
maybe that's how original spanish people looked like before all the invaders?
347130158397455.jpeg
juan_mata_spain_.jpeg
You didn't even look at what I shared, which showed genetically they are mostly European with some overlap

And that was a literal crowd-image I shared, look at this other one:

5815110255 c44a2d2565 b

105851807-1555318550384gettyimages-1137165646.jpeg

They have darker hair, but are much lighter & have different facial features compared to Sands.

White men are taller, heavier, and often wealthier than Asian men. It's true that people value whiteness more in those places but that's not the only reason SEAmaxxing works and why Asian girls have tall, white boyfriends. It's a combination of that, betabuxxing, greencards, and simply being physically larger that cause this. That is why SEA-maxxing works.

Nearly every girl who isn't a thin, pretty, fair skinned, blue eyed white girl wishes they were. This doesn't mean they want those traits in a man, though some do. Most women want dark haired, dark eyed, tan men. Whiter is not better, swarthy, Italian men are considered the most attractive men in Europe, British men are not considered attractive as a group.

Being whiter is seen as more delicate, feminine, prettier. That's why women want to be like that themselves but they want their man to have darker features. Women don't want high class, sophisticated men (except for betabuxxing, they want animalistic brutes and being darker is associated with the latter.
Would you rather be black instead?

Anglos did take over the world for a reason

Making generalized sweeping statements about what a group of people (who lie as much as they breathe) want isn't going to lead to anything insightful. I don't think there is anything inherently good about being part of a race but some of them lend less burdens to a person then others.

You give a lot of valid points and anyone who lives in a western country can see that. JBB can be just as viable as JBW. Women love low inhibition violent confident men more than they love pretty boys.

ethnics cannot be incel