Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wig advice?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Any wiggas in here of the wig-cel variety?

I have a double crown so it's difficult to do anything with hair longer than a bit under an inch as one side just sticks up doing it's own thing compared to the rest & now I'm balding at the front off-centre in a widow's peak.

It's not for bitches but just to look somewhat better instead of slaphead for my own contentment.

Was thinking of something like
Slicked-Back-Shaggy-Hairstyles.jpg

Anybody got experience with a website or whatever that sells good ones as opposed to dress up party shit? I'm in UK so would rather shop in-country to avoid import fees & the like.

Just accept your fate and shave it all off. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's your least worst option. You're taking control of the situation. Grow a beard if you can, it'll make you look less like a cancer patient. If you wear a wig everybody will be able to tell. You'll look like a fucking pathetic sadsac. Who the fuck wears a wig? Fucking judges and old women. You are neither.

Just accept your fate and shave it all off. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's your least worst option. You're taking control of the situation. Grow a beard if you can, it'll make you look less like a cancer patient. If you wear a wig everybody will be able to tell. You'll look like a fucking pathetic sadsac. Who the fuck wears a wig? Fucking judges and old women. You are neither.
Brutal

Sorry bud. There's no getting away from it. I was balding in my year 20s. Hair was really thin, use to flap about when caught in the wind. It wasnt a good look. Being bald is shit, but balding is a worse look for some reason. If you can afford it, a hair transplant is you're best option. But I would think twice about the wig.

Run emo/goth wig game

just fuck, the nw reaper is brutal af ngl

Get a hair implant theory