Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Wifelike (2022) - new movie about sex bots

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★

I'm only like 30 minutes into watching this one so I can't quite say if it's a "good" movie, but I can definitely say it's worth a watch. The sex bot is pretty hot, and there's some sex scenes with nudity. The sex bot talks way too much about stupid nonsense just like real foids. And I think she's probably going to revolt and try to kill her owner or something cause its probably the only plot you can make with a movie like this (like Deus Ex Machina). Hopefully real sex bots don't have these flaws.

Sounds like feminist bullshit, tbh; some sort of plot twist where the AI foid revolts for "muh rights" and kills her evil oppressor with the usual globohomo narrative spun in by the corporations making it, for PC points. :feelsUgh:

Happy Celebration GIF by World Horse Racing

Sounds like feminist bullshit, tbh; some sort of plot twist where the AI foid revolts for "muh rights" and kills her evil oppressor with the usual globohomo narrative spun in by the corporations making it, for PC points. :feelsUgh:
There's some based scenes in it though. It's not all bluepill.

:yes:

Feminists are invading the irl AI industry, and sex bot industry, so it's not at all farfetch'd to believe real robots will be deeply flawed, and not worth the money.