Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Wife Divorces Husband Battling Testicular Cancer Due to Self-Pity, No Regrets She Says.

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Victim of norwooding since 10 years
★★★★★

Most honest foid.

But it's the men that ALWAYS leave the women (no source has been provided) :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

You're not allowed to have self pity if you're dying from cancer :foidSoy:

Only cucks marry 30 year olds

You're not allowed to have self pity if you're dying from cancer :foidSoy:
Women and especially feminists have a monopoly on being victims. Not only do they have the monopoly but you're also not supposed to think less of them because of their victim complex.

"YES YOU GO QUEEN"-All masses of femoids screem and leak tunafluids out of their vagene

Another reason divorce should be illegal for foids to initiate

Well isn’t she a ray of sunshine? :feelsclown:

Foids are just heartless and evil I tell you this just makes my hatred grow even more:feelsree:

> in sickness and in health

nothing out of the ordinary here

The media loves to demonise men for this behavior. Journos gleefully shared studies suggesting that men are more likely to walk out on their sick partners. It didn't even matter that these studies were largely BS.

But then they will be sympathetic towards a woman who does it. :feelsclown:

cancer is so sad :feelscry:
I normally have very little empathy for sexhavers, but I can't help but feel really sorry for this guy. Nobody deserves this.

Last edited:
Fuck the dailyfail for this article. Foid divorces man, while he was going through testicular, yet shes the one who gets an entire article about her struggle and how she wants to teach other foids JFL

Article states how she stayed with him for 5 years, after diagnosis. OMG, WOW! Am I supposed to be impressed by what is her duty, to her husband, which she never fulfilled anyway, in the end.

Foids are selfish, marriage is a con.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back