Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wife cheats on husband. Husband beats her then kills the lover. Wife now testifying against husband in court

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
She's 32, fucked a 25 year old guy. Husband found out after scrolling through her phone then beat her, and then killed the lover. She sawed off the head. Now she accepts deal to testify against husband in exchange for lesser charges

A New Hampshire woman on Friday agreed to plead guilty to three felony criminal charges after prosecutors say her husband murdered her lover and then ordered her to saw the man’s head off and bury it in the woods.

Britany Barron, 32, filed a Notice of Intent to Enter a Plea of Guilty in Coos Superior Court to three counts of falsifying evidence in connection with the death of 25-year-old Jonathan Amerault. The falsifying evidence charge carries a minimum sentence of 3 ½ years, but under the terms of the plea agreement, she will get credit for the 11 months already served and two years of the sentence will be suspended, meaning she will serve an additional seven months behind bars.

Bring back death penalty and public lynchings for adultery.

Last edited:
Standard procedure. It's not a man vs women thing, it's a law thing

Stoning sluts needs to be legal, worldwide, old boy.

I feel no remorse for him. He should have killed both of them, instead he kills her lover and leaves her alive so she can fuck a laundry list of men while he rots in jail

I 100% bet he's white
As a white boi, I have to apologize that you had to see this. My race is a disgrace :feelsohh:

she's so lovely with those eyeshadows

I feel no remorse for him. He should have killed both of them, instead he kills her lover and leaves her alive so she can fuck a laundry list of men while he rots in jail

I 100% bet he's white
Hispanic

As a white boi, I have to apologize that you had to see this. My race is a disgrace :feelsohh:
You aren't responsible for your races cuckdon and degeneracy brocel

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

I 100% bet he's white

Foids can't lose with the law as it's partner.

Should've killed the foid too.

Didn't it make more sense to kill her?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back