Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wide spread outrage over a man who ground up a cat in a blender

That very same cat probably toyed with dozens of half dead mice and frogs for hours. Torturing them for fun. That's what cats do.
Cats have it in their instinct, they don't literally think "oh I'll torture for fun", but humans do. You can't compare these 2 situations.
Cats don't do it out of fun, or hate, they don't realise they're hurting another living thing.

The human did, and I'd like a week alone with that person in a room. He should get what's coming to him, but sadly it won't happen

Could just be they’re less efficient to make, since they eat meat, and the food pyramids loses energy, nutrients and such as it goes up and increases in heavy metals.
Predators are full of parasites.

Most normal people are oblivious to this fact but in nature many innocent animals die in agony and anguish from their predators teeth, being eaten alive, disemboweled and being suffocated for several minutes. If those things happen in nature its a "circle of life" and "predators have to eat too". All of the sudden when slightly more intelligent ape speciman does it there is an outrage. If this makes people sad and upset then why are natural parks like Serengeti or Kruger allowed to exist and even are romanitized and treated like sanctuaries when scenes like this happen daily from the snouts of hyenas, dogs and lions? Why broad range exterminative action against predatory animals wont happen if people truly have emapthy for animals. Whats even funnier is fact that aforementioned cat is well known predator itself that oftentimes tortures innocent birds, rodents and then eats them. How is that any better? Im not angry at animals nor humans rather at the Lord of this realm itself and his sick torture ring of life - Demiurge

no poblem but first kill the animal properly and not make it suffer. Otherwise fuck it what ever

hypocrite, go kys.

I'd more than love to have a day alone with the person in a room, who did this to the cat, eye for an eye. Or put the person into a blender, like he did to the cat (sick fuck, still makes me vomit I'm so mad)
You're a hypocrite just 3 posts above this post is a video of an African man getting burned to death for stealing few potatoes to fill his stomach. You didn't reply there , where did your empathy go when you saw that? Jfl. People who can wish death upon others and can see someone die a horrible death on their screens but can't tolerate some stupid animal getting killed are the true hypocrites

Last edited:
You're a hypocrite just 3 posts above this post is a video of an African man getting burned to death for stealing few potatoes to fill his stomach. You didn't reply there , where did your empathy go when you saw that? Jfl. People who can wish death upon others and can see someone die a horrible death on their screens but can't tolerate some stupid animal getting killed are the true hypocrites
First, I didn't see that post, and second, I have more empathy for animals than for humans, and that doesnt make me a hypocrite. I don't like humans, I have no reason to hate animals because they never did anything to me. Humans, however, did and do.

Also remember that you as an Asian/Indian have a completely different mindset compared to us Europeans (and also to North America I think).

So yes, animals are much more helpless than humans, and we don't know what the African man did do we, maybe he r***d someone?

That cat wasn't just being "killed", it was brutally killed, which I can't tolerate. I'd rather avenge the cat than some human I don't even know. I never said what was done to the man was right, did I? Also, stop calling animals "stupid", I'll put you on ignore

Most normal people are oblivious to this fact but in nature many innocent animals die in agony and anguish from their predators teeth, being eaten alive, disemboweled and being suffocated for several minutes. If those things happen in nature its a "circle of life" and "predators have to eat too". All of the sudden when slightly more intelligent ape speciman does it there is an outrage. If this makes people sad and upset then why are natural parks like Serengeti or Kruger allowed to exist and even are romanitized and treated like sanctuaries when scenes like this happen daily from the snouts of hyenas, dogs and lions? Why broad range exterminative action against predatory animals wont happen if people truly have emapthy for animals. Whats even funnier is fact that aforementioned cat is well known predator itself that oftentimes tortures innocent birds, rodents and then eats them. How is that any better? Im not angry at animals nor humans rather at the Lord of this realm itself and his sick torture ring of life - Demiurge
You can't compare natural instinct to humans doing this for absolutely no reason. Humans know how to not make an animal suffer (by killing it quickly when hunting, or when processed for meat... I know there are horrible situations in slaughterhouses, but that's not done "for fun" there. Animals, on the other hand, have no conception of knowing that other animals feel pain, they have no conception of why (bc of nervous system, most of all), and they have ZERO conception of what's right and what's wrong. Well maybe some, but never to the extent humans do.

Hunting animals and eating meat is also the circle of life, as is the wild. If animals arent properly slaughtered when making meat, that's sick, but better than this.

Humans are much more intelligent than animals, they realise their actions, but animals don't. It's either in their instinct or they hunt for food. They don't do it out of fun, the way humans understand "fun". They don't think when they do it.

You're extremely dumb, go KYS. I've never seen a stupider post than yours, NGL. I'm gonna put you on ignore, bc you can't argue with stupid, in fact, and I have my notifications turned off. Go tell yourself I'm the dumb one for not wanting to discuss this, but there is nothing to discuss

Wow what a fucking psycho. She is going to hell if there's one

Fucking noodlewhores and their cruelty

You don't know that cat that cat doesn't that you exist.
What?
Animals are stupid,science agrees.
Some are, some aren't. They're actually pretty intelligent some of them, science agrees. Also they can feel just as much pain as humans, as they have a central nervous system and feel pain just as much as humans. Look it all up.

JFL, what a butthurt soyredditor
Never used reddit. Also... Just because I have empathy for animals not for humans (which btw is a common incel trait), doesnt make me "soy". In fact I'm quite the opposite of being a soy. Calling me that based just on my defense of animals, and hatred for humans, is pretty... idk... unfair! I could report you, but I won't

Poor Cat, Cats are one of the animals i like along with birds.

Go Kys. This is all not true. I’d LOVE to do the same thing to this man who did that to the cat. I mean it

I eat meat. But killing animals for eating compared to for fun is completely different. Chickens are put to sleep before they’re killed.

I’d love to do the same thing to this man, than he did to this cat. If he did it to an ugly dog or cat or other non-insect; the same. And yes there is a difference between mammals/birds, compared to insects. Non-insects feel more pain and can process more and are closer to humans biologically. You’re dumb if you think otherwise.
Abuse pitbulls only and niggers

Last edited:
Post the video, all links have been deleted.

lol good make the soys seethe

JFL, what a butthurt soyredditor
This nigga put me on ignore too because he couldn't engage with my argument :lul: he should take his own advice and GTFO this thread but he keeps coming back to be a low IQ moron it's infuriating.

Worst thing was I was making an argument against the killing of all animals :feelshaha:

Egg and chicken factories basically do the same stuff if we really think about it. I've read pigs are similarly smart to cats/dogs, and possibly exceed their intelligence. Yet people torture them and eat them all the same. Just the way our culture is
people only care about the prettyboy cat not the truecel pigs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back